The Disney Photo Bomb Thread!

285097_1969682399758_1173913955_31795509_2394055_n.jpg

Here's one....although it's more my husband taking random pictures of other people!!!;) Reverse photo bombing is what he just dubbed it!

Check out the little girl in both these photos of mine, how adorable! And we don't know who she is, just some random cutie mimicking us!

23042330009.jpg

23042330001.jpg

Jules

Photo0359FourBySix.jpg

That is my son, but his Aunt and Uncle had no idea he was going to do that. Even the PhotoPass photographer laughed his behind off and was caught off guard.

Pretty Funny thread! I'll have to look through mine as well. Problem is I will usually try to photoshop out those who I don't want in my pix. (if possible). Photobombing is a new term to me-never heard of it before. Too funny!:rotfl2:

Photobombing is my new favorite pasttime at Disneyland. The victims this time were not strangers, but my niece (right) and daughter, who were snapping a photo while we waited for World of Color.

photobomb.jpg

Does this count? Check out the lady in the background!

n20305212_35014580_5514885.jpg

This poor lady at Akershus had an allergic reaction and had to be taken out on a stretcher by the paramedics. Of course the rest of the place went on like nothing happened, and this left us with all of our pictures of the princess visits looking like this:

KenzieDisneyTrip145.jpg

OMG. :eek::rotfl: It's not really funny that someone has an allergic reaction but at the same time it sure makes for an interesting picture!

Now I need to go back and get one of my pictures to share. I was standing in the Hub getting ready for Wishes to begin. I was taking pictures of the Castle as it was changes color. Just as I went to snap a picture, a woman in front me raised her, and began waving a stuffed animal back and forth to alert her family as to where she was standing. She saw the flash of my camera, turned her head and immediately began to apologize. It was such perfecy and/or bad timing for her to raise her arm, it actually was hilarious!

I told her it wasn't a big deal, I have plenty of Castle pics, and we just laughed it off. It really wasn't anything to get upset about. She was very sweet about it. I'll have to find the pic to share.

I love this thread. I have to admit I accidentally photbombed an innocent family. I was on a cruise and was in the ocean in an inner tube. A photographer was actually in the water taking water shots of families having fun. I realize, too late, that I was in the background of this poor familie's picture. I saw the picture that evening and yup, I was right. I even had a look of horror on my face because I realized what was happening. Now not only do they have a picture of me with their family, but I am making a ridiculous face to boot. Ugh *head smack*

I was trying to take this pic when the man in the yellow shirt walked right in front of me, looked at me and stopped. He then looked at me again and moved over to the side and stared at me. I waited a moment and he turned away and just stood there so I said what the hell and took it.

WDDTRIP1307.jpg

Nice to see this thread still exists. Unfortunately, some of the pictures don't work anymore :sad1:

I'll be in WDW in a few days, hoping to get some photobombs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter