The Disney Photo Bomb Thread!

cbg1027

Florida Girl
So we've seen weird/odd/strange photos, and kids who are afraid of characters, and 'is this you?' threads. But I think it's time for a photo bomb thread. Has a creepy stranger stolen the spotlight in your photo at Disney? Post and share here!

So without further adieu, I present...The Dole Whip Bomb!

CIMG0532.jpg

OK, so the guy bombing my photo is actually married to the photographer - I know him, but still...looks like a creepy stranger eyeing my precious Dole Whip!

I don't have any pictures to share but I hope this thread gets tons of responses. That picture is awesome! :rotfl2:

Disclaimer: Images of any person contained herein are not to imply that said person is being portrayed as "creepy", "weird", "odd", "strange", "stupid", or any other possible pejorative inference. :rolleyes:

wdw-IMG_0681.JPG

This guy crossed his arms "at" me as if to signal his intent on not moving:

2007_wdw05-DSCF2478.JPG

I know at some point my DH will be the "creepy guy" in someone's pictures. He and my son LOVE to make scary/stupid/ridiculous/immature faces on ride photographs. I've begged him over and over to stop - that he is ruining family pics. Because we are there sometimes weekly, I can't even imagine how many photos he is in. He thinks it is funny. I apologize for him in advance....

i like to put up devil horns with my hand behind the kids who are getting their pics taken by their parents - the parents love this (usually) - and i only do it in WDW where i wont get a bad response :laughing:

Oh my, do I have 1000's of pictures with strangers bombing my photos. I will try and post some later.

Fun thread!

Back Story: We were at EPCOT with two other familes so the photopass guy took the picture of just my family and then we invited the other families to get into the picture, the photpass guy joked with us "what you just let random people in your pictures" we all said "sure it makes the photos more interesting" so we said to some other family waitng their turn to get their photo "hey random people get in the picture".

Image0006.jpg

Ok everyone point to the people you don't know!

Image0008.jpg

The guys wife was mortified at first "Honey what are you doing" Getting in Random Peoples pictures"
I even heard him ask for copies on his photopass card as we left.

I think the purpose of this thread is for pointing out people who are accidently in your photos, not photos people set out to purposefully ruin. Flame me if you will, but I'm exercising my right to speak up.

I have an issue with someone deliberately "bomb"ing another family's photo ops. We had staked out our spot at Epcot for Illuminations a good 90 minutes before the show started, and my daughter had set up her camera on the tripod so as to catch photos of us during the show. We had been there long enough to recognize other families around us. When the show was over, the 14-year-old daughter of a group near us decided she should jump in front of our camera set-up and make faces into the lens when the timer was set. The ignorant klutz's big feet got tangled in the tripod's leg and caused the tripod to topple over. Thank God my daughter had cat-like reflexes and the mindset to jump up and catch her camera within INCHES of it hitting the concrete (then again, it cost her over $500 and she guards it with her life). The parents watched it happen, and yet there was no apology. They gasped and hissed at her to "get over here!" Yeah, reallllllllllll funny.

As far as ride photos go, I think if you're the only family in the ride vehicle and no other families' photos will be bombed by your playfulness, then, by all mean, bombs away! However, if there are others with you, I would hope for some consideration. Given the long wait times for rides, some families may not plan to ride an attraction a second time. I'd hate to be the reason they wouldn't buy a photo memory of the vacation they've planned and paid for.

G'head, let the flames ignite. pirate:

I have an issue with someone deliberately "bomb"ing another family's photo ops. We had staked out our spot at Epcot for Illuminations a good 90 minutes before the show started, and my daughter had set up her camera on the tripod so as to catch photos of us during the show. We had been there long enough to recognize other families around us. When the show was over, the 14-year-old daughter of a group near us decided she should jump in front of our camera set-up and make faces into the lens when the timer was set. The ignorant klutz's big feet got tangled in the tripod's leg and caused the tripod to topple over. Thank God my daughter had cat-like reflexes and the mindset to jump up and catch her camera within INCHES of it hitting the concrete (then again, it cost her over $500 and she guards it with her life). The parents watched it happen, and yet there was no apology. They gasped and hissed at her to "get over here!" Yeah, reallllllllllll funny.

As far as ride photos go, I think if you're the only family in the ride vehicle and no other families' photos will be bombed by your playfulness, then, by all mean, bombs away! However, if there are others with you, I would hope for some consideration. Given the long wait times for rides, some families may not plan to ride an attraction a second time. I'd hate to be the reason they wouldn't buy a photo memory of the vacation they've planned and paid for.

G'head, let the flames ignite. pirate:

Not intending to flame. Sometimes threads just have a mind of their own. ;)

wow, sorry someone did that to you. But I would have stayed behind or next to my camera even if it was set-up on a tripod. Anyone could have almost knocked it over. If you were behind it, didn't you see her doing it and ask her to stop? I'm confused about how she got away with it?

I disagree about the ride photos though... I can unintentionally bomb someone's ride photo because I'm just not very photogenic especially if I'm embarking on an 80 ft. drop. :cutie: Needless to say, I never buy ride photos of myself. :rotfl2: I didn't think anyone did...

I would buy pictures of myself but for some reason they never come out properly. There's always this old guy standing in the spot where I was standing.:confused3 Must be a mix up in the film. :rotfl:

don't think this guy meant to "bomb" us, but still looks like a creepy "men in black" stalker:cool2:
tramridinghk2.jpg

There are so many people in the parks it is hard not to get a few extras in your photos. In most cases I can crop alot of them out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!