The DisFort's Chit Chat Cafe

Chris, Prayers for your Dad quick recovery. Sad note = Arnold is not doing well at all. One of his doctors told my son & me that we need to make some decisions in a few days. Arnold sleeps 24/7, when you talk to him, we aren't able to understand what he telling us & today will be the 3rd day without food, unable to swallow. They just can't figure out what is. going on. He was in ICU for 3 days & now in a room. Our Governor has. opened up the hospital & Nursing Homes so I am able to stay with him during the day. Getting ready to head back to the hospital in Austin, Tx soon. Everyone be safe & so glad the storms did not due too much damage to all. Talk to you later!

Gloria, Sorry to hear he is not doing well. I know that is not easy for you and your son. Glad you get to stay with him during the day. We found out today that my Dad does have cancer, but things look favorable for him.

I truly am sorry to hear this Gloria. I did greatly enjoy meeting and talking to him at GSP when we first met. He's not uncomfortable anymore. Will continue to pray for you and your family.

Gloria.

I'm so sorry. Please know that all of your Dis friends morn with you.

j

Last edited:
@friendofeeyore Gloria, I am so sorry for your loss. Unfortunately I was keenly aware of the difficulty you were going through. Hopefully you will get some comfort with time. Prayers are with you and your family.

Sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family. We will always remember Arnold bringing us cookies at the Fort.

Gloria, Sorry for your loss, and will keep you and the family in our prayers.

@friendofeeyore, Gloria, words escape me at this time. We are all deeply saddened by your loss.
Having never met Arnold in person, I feel like I've known you 2 for quite a while.
Prayers to you and your family, and hope we may meet someday.
Arnold will always be with us at The Fort :littleangel:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter