The Dis Dad's Club III

Status
Not open for further replies.
PHEW!! Did someone leave their dirty old shoes here, or is that just the musty smell of a vacated thread???

As much as I love the new place, I sure am going to miss this old place!! I'll come back occasionally and reminisce about old times!!!

WAIT!!! This thread really isn't that old since it opened!!!

Oh well, see you at the new place!! :wave:

And leave your shoes outside!!! It looks like a classy joint!!!

Pass the cigars boys!!!

PHEW!!
Oh well, see you at the new place!! :wave:

And leave your shoes outside!!! It looks like a classy joint!!!

Pass the cigars boys!!!

sorry I already left footprints on the new carpets,I was in such a hurry to get into the new place I forgot my manners

PHEW!! Did someone leave their dirty old shoes here, or is that just the musty smell of a vacated thread???
Oh, it's not vacated. If it's anything like closing down DDCII, there will a flurry of activity on here trying to get the last word in.

But I don’t want to go to the new place. III was when I joined and it has nostalgic value. Like you are closing Horizons or something. Thinking of starting a letter writing campaign to keep it open.

You'll be able to have just as much fun with IV! And you can still go back to III and visit, re-read those old posts and such. New and improved...come on CJ - it'll be great!

But I don’t want to go to the new place. III was when I joined and it has nostalgic value. Like you are closing Horizons or something. Thinking of starting a letter writing campaign to keep it open.

I had to go back and look - I joined on page 247 of the Original DDC thread. And that was only 10 months ago! We are a chatty bunch, aren't we?
:chat::mic::surfweb:

I had to go back and look - I joined on page 247 of the Original DDC thread. And that was only 10 months ago! We are a chatty bunch, aren't we?
:chat::mic::surfweb:

I've been in all three, today we make that four. Each one now is seeming to go faster than the previous one.

Yippee! :cool1: So I'm the first guy living in Asia to become a member, huh? Cool. :cool2:
I'm sure that after our trip to WDW my family will want to follow it up with a trip to Tokyo Disneyland. That'll be a much shorter trip. :rolleyes:

Looking forward to getting that member number. :thumbsup2

Sorry to make a correction but DIS Dad # 61 is from Japan so your are our second, but who's counting Welcome to the fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter