The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture of the Day #2:

IMG_0916-2.jpg

My favorite group, TBA has been replaced for the October trip!!

Oct. 1-3 - FamilyStoneExperience
Oct. 4-7 - Starship featuring Mickey Thomas
Oct. 8-11 - Loverboy
Oct. 12-14 - David Sanborn
Oct. 15-16 - The Beach Boys
Oct. 17-18 - Little Richard
Oct. 19-21 - Three Dog Night
Oct. 22-25 - The Four Tops
Oct. 26-28 - Gloria Gaynor
Oct. 29-Nov. 1 - The S.O.S Band

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

We saw Three Dog Night last year and they were GREAT!!!! Looks like them again this year, along with the Four Tops for this trip this year!!!! :yay: :yay:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! All of your good wishes worked! The outcome of the issue is in my favor!!!

I'm so glad to hear this, Tammi!

The kids made us a birthday party. We hadn't been allowed in the dining room all weekend as they were making our surprises. They had made us a pinata out of a paper bag, a pin the tale on the monkey game, & goody bags. Everything was made/drawn by them with monkeys on it since we were born in the year of the monkey. It was the sweetest thing they have ever done for us. I have to keep this thought in my head the next time they are all fighting with each other & I want to pull my hair out.:lmao:

20 more days til Disney!

I was looking at the posible changes to the DDP in 2008 too & I think we are going to get the DDE card. I don't want to have 3 sit down meals a day & the DDP was way too much food for us anyway.

That is precious - how special for all of you to have that memory! :goodvibes

These proposed changes to the DDP are interesting (I heard about them in a podcast a week ago, and kept meaning to post them here, but kept forgetting - sorry!). We've only used the DDP once, and with these changes, I think we'll definitely stick to the DDE where possible. For us, the DDP was almost too regimented, and not a good deal.

I can't believe that wine package! :scared1: Talk about 'spensive!

And the big news for the day is that Kaylin is on her way!!! Well, somewhat. ;) Erin went in at 7:30 this morning to be induced and they started her Pitocin around 9:30. I just got off of the phone with Kristi and Erin is still only dialated 3cm. I forgot to ask whether the doctor broke her water when he came in around 6 tonight, but we think that was the plan. Erin was getting her epidural when I called as the pain was starting to worsen. Hopefully, things will speed up soon and there will be some big news when we wake up in the morning.

Wow, you have been busy - what a good sister! Lots of :wizard: :wizard: for a quick and safe delivery of a healthy baby girl!

Bob and I have LOTS of pictures of the day... we couldn't decide which ones to post. Here is#1:

IMG_0838-1.jpg

More great photos, Elin!

Goodnight, DDA - and good morning to our early risers!

It's August (for many of you - you're going to Disney this month! :woohoo: :woohoo: )

For me, it means my month from H E L L is over (and it also means I turn 30 in 25 days :rolleyes: )!

Good Morning DDA!

I have been up late working on my latest project!

Do you thing Leighanna might have an occasion to wear this?;)

Duckieoutfit001.jpg

It's August!

I get to meet some of my friends!

And,

:dance3: We're going to Disney next month!:dance3:

:woohoo:

My favorite group, TBA has been replaced for the October trip!!

Oct. 1-3 - FamilyStoneExperience
Oct. 4-7 - Starship featuring Mickey Thomas
Oct. 8-11 - Loverboy
Oct. 12-14 - David Sanborn
Oct. 15-16 - The Beach Boys
Oct. 17-18 - Little Richard
Oct. 19-21 - Three Dog Night
Oct. 22-25 - The Four Tops
Oct. 26-28 - Gloria Gaynor
Oct. 29-Nov. 1 - The S.O.S Band

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Good morning, DDA!

I woke up in a great mood today, aside from my head cold.

Elin - fabulous pictures.

Tia - :wizard: for an easy delivery. Keep us posted.

Tom - That is simply adorable!

Stephanie - thanks for the concert schedule update. I like Three Dog Night.

Happy August! Happy Hump Day!

Have a great day everyone!

How cute!

Good Morning DDA!

Duckieoutfit001.jpg

It's August!

And,

Elizabeth I remembered to say "rabbit, rabbit". I hope my wish comes true! ;)

Feel better soon.

Well, I've got the full blown sinus/congestion thing going. I was miserable today at work. I've taken some allergy meds so I hope I unstuff before trying to sleep.

:goodvibes

The kids made us a birthday party. We hadn't been allowed in the dining room all weekend as they were making our surprises. They had made us a pinata out of a paper bag, a pin the tale on the monkey game, & goody bags. Everything was made/drawn by them with monkeys on it since we were born in the year of the monkey. It was the sweetest thing they have ever done for us. I have to keep this thought in my head the next time they are all fighting with each other & I want to pull my hair out. :lmao:

Morning Tom, how adorable. :goodvibes
:yay: for your upcoming trips.

Good Morning DDA!
Duckieoutfit001.jpg

It's August!
And,

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter