The Days Do Disney Again - Pre Trip

jtlover

DIS Veteran
Just updating as I am bored!!!!!!!!! Wish I was on holiday now!

Me (Rachel) - 42 love all things Disney and dont want to holiday anywhere else
Kevin - 42 loves Disney, but not quite as much as me
Lauren - 17 loves it just as much but enjoys the rides more than I do

We have paid the holiday and only have 6 weeks to go. We will be staying at the Mercure hotel at Gatwick the night before and going to do twighlight check in which we do everytime. This stops me stressing:rotfl2:

We are going to be staying at AKL and have upgrading this holiday to also be in concierge which guarantees a savanna view. So cant wait! We are going for 10 nights this holiday.

We have booked all our ADRs. Which are

Cape May, Sanaa, Jiko, Yachtmans, Tuttu Italia, Grand Floridian Cafe, Flying Fish.

We are going to all the Disney parks as well as Sea World and Busch Gardens on this trip. Never been to Busch gardens so excited about that and will be booking to feed the giraffes as well. I love giraffes so really looking forward to that.

I have literally packed mine and Kevin's cases (I know I still have 6 weeks to go!), as I like to be organised and dont like leaving things to the last minute:rotfl:

Sounds like you are going to have a fun trip:thumbsup2

Looking forward to hearing all about your holiday, we stayed at AKL bback in May we had a SV it was amazing! Wish I was staying there next trip but the guys want CR!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter