The Dasani Girl is headed to the beach again! New pics added

Awesome,, a little princess::lovestruc
How are you doing? Besides being over the top about your new dear one on her way...
Braydon is gonna be one protective big brother, I can just SEE it!
Keep us posted Heather, and rest up....two under 2? Good thing you're so stinkin' young! ;)

Heather he is so precious!!! I LOVE the cake face lol Can't wait to read about brayden's first visit with mickey!!!

LOL Thanks!!! I should complain to the bakery for using RED icing!! What were they thinking??

Heather, he is precious! I LOVE your avatar pic with him and the Dasani bottle. Congrats on baby number 2!!!!!

Thanks so much!!

:bday: Brayden sweetie!! :cake:

What a cutie, can't believe he's 1 already! Looks like a fun party! Love all the pix, specially him w/his cake! Congrats on your expectant blessing! :cloud9:

Thank you! He had a lot of fun at his party.

My kids loved these pictures, cracked them up. :rotfl: Too cute.

It wasn't so funny when we had to clean him up!! haha

Hi
wowww !! how Braden has grown and how cute he is !!
a 1st birthday with a disney theme what a lucky little guy !!

Thank you!

He's adorable. Looks like a great time. Love the cake!
I'm glad your pregnancy is going well. Are you thinking boy or girl?

Thanks!! Well, girl obviously ;) hehe

Love the birthday pics!! I didn't realize you were expecting!! Congratulations. When are you due???

Thanks! I'm due September 7th

Congrats, on the baby girl!

Thanks!! :lovestruc

Awww, congrats! SO exciting!

Thank you!!

WOW Heather, the pics are wonderful!! You really got some good ones!!!! Congras on baby girl!!!!:goodvibes

Thanks!!! I'm so happy it's a girl!

Ahhh congrats!!!! :goodvibes Glad your lil girl was able to cooperate yesterday so you were able to find out what gender she is gonna be!

I know! It took her awhile to show the stuff, but we saw it eventually. Then she was moving all over the place, so cute!

congrats on the baby girl!

Thanks so much!

congrats on a girl!

Thanks!! :cloud9:

Heather the red cake, oh my!! Did you get Brayden's cake from Sweet Ideas?

I know, when I saw that icing I was like :scared1: nnoooooooooo! haha. Nope, I looked into them because they're AWESOME, but they don't do any characters at all :sad2: I got it from the Cocoa Bean, last resort.

Awesome,, a little princess::lovestruc
How are you doing? Besides being over the top about your new dear one on her way...
Braydon is gonna be one protective big brother, I can just SEE it!
Keep us posted Heather, and rest up....two under 2? Good thing you're so stinkin' young! ;)

I'm doing great, thanks. I know he'll be protective, I'm glad. I always liked having an older brother (except when he scared away potential boyfriends!!)

2 under 2, crazzzzzzy. :goodvibes

That jumping thing was GINORMOUS!!!! How and where did you find the Disney themed one?
I know you've heard it before, but CONGRATS on the baby girl!! :cutie:

Maybe your baby girl will look like you Heather because I swear Brayden directly came out of Darren. :rotfl:

He's Darren's Mini-me!

Heather I love the Cocoa Bean!!! I've actually never tasted any cakes from Sweet Ideas but I've seen them!!! It just looked like a sweet ideas cake, never seen one so brightly colored from Cocoa Bean. LOL

Hey everyone! Just updating everyone on the arrival of our baby girl. Brynn was born August 13th at 12:56pm. She was only 36 weeks, 2 days, but she was perfectly healthy, thank the Lord! She weighed 6lbs. 10oz. and 19 inches long. Brayden loves his little sissy, he calls her BoBo and Bean :cutie:

A few pictures...

121.jpg

54.jpg

85.jpg

554.jpg

29.jpg

564.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter