~The Daily Grind~ 9/17/09

hey all
back from the fair. 18 kids 16 of which are BOYS and 9 are wound boys at that!:scared1: I have a scraming headache need and adult beverage but no luck there have to go unload a hay wagon and then off to kiddo and swim team I'll check in later.

Yeah, I had a poopy day at work today, and I'd love an adult beverage...but instead I have to fill out school forms and go to a meeting at the school... yawn!

I want an adult beverage too, but we have to go to McDonald's for a fundraiser. I can't believe they picked McDonald's. Teachers will be there handing out food, etc. Fun fun...At least I have Survivor to look forward to!

hope you feel better Nan! take care of yourself.
:hug:

we just got back from the dr's with bubba. stinkin' asthma stuff. i hate it. having the :scared1:i can't breath:eek: moments!!!!!
switch his meds around. ya know i'd switch places with him in a sec so i would not have to see my little boyfriend struggle to breath. he told me he feels like a fish stuck out of water.:eek: i know that there are things way worse than this, but i still hate it!

its just certain times of the year. it totally stinks.

I've been on and off lately.... have been feeling a little under the weather...

I'm just kind of lounging and taking a me day today...

Congrats to Debbie's DS for HC court!!! At least he had no "hanging chads!"

I need to make a list of everything that needs done next week..
I know #1 on the list is the T'n'T swap (I'm more than 1/2 done...I just need some motivation).

Ok, back to the couch for a bit.. getting light headed again... Sorry to be such a party downer...but I need to take care of myself first and foremost!

Nancy, it's no wonder you are feeling under the weather with all you do taking care of everyone else in your crew. I hope you feel better soon.:hug:

hope you feel better Nan! take care of yourself.
:hug:

we just got back from the dr's with bubba. stinkin' asthma stuff. i hate it. having the :scared1:i can't breath:eek: moments!!!!!
switch his meds around. ya know i'd switch places with him in a sec so i would not have to see my little boyfriend struggle to breath. he told me he feels like a fish stuck out of water.:eek: i know that there are things way worse than this, but i still hate it!

Poor bubba! :hug::hug:I hope he feels better real soon. How horrible for him.

:hug: po3 - I hope it clears up with new meds!

Update on the Judicial Review Board:
There are as of right now, 6 people running. Only half were there today - we got taken out into the hall, and were called 1 by 1 in front of the room to field questions.

The first kid got questioned for 10 minutes.
The kid after me got questioned for around the same time.

I got two questions. Just two! So I either have this in the bag, or no one wants me (I am pretty sure it's not the second, but I don't want to be too cocky....)

:woohoo: I hate speaking in front of people without having anything planned too, so I'm glad I didn't have to stay up there for too long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter