~The Daily Grind~ 9/15/09

snakes in it:scared1:)

SNAKES!!!!!!! :scared1::scared1::scared1: Me and Indy, we don't do no SNAKES, eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww :scared1:

My little puppy has pulled out her stitches, the vet is saying it will be fine but i am keeping a close eye on her now.

Rebecca

Ouch, hope everything stays okay

My to do list went something like this:

Played with Mt. Washmore, again
Get DD up and ready for school. This was ugly. Is there a teenager creed that getting ready for school must be such an ordeal?:headache:
Write in DD's communication book
Caffeinate
Work
Have strongly worded words with pharmacy, insurance, and dr's office Why must I be doing their work for them?
Talk to MomE. She is at the Cape enjoying the nice weather.
Avoid playing bumper cars with my crazy brother. Second time this week. Who taught that nut how to drive?
Take DD for her riding lesson
Stop by the tavern to pick up wings for dinner.
Order pies from DN
Bath time and bed.

Oh he-l-l no. They want you to use shared recorders, but didn't tell you before they scheduled a rehearsal that they're going to sanitize them? No freakin' way. Totally and completely unacceptable!

I'm done with my photobook. I had most of it complete, just need to proof read and do some zooming on photos. It came out great, if I do say so myself ;)

My tail is dragging, those girl scouts can really tire and old broad out.

Nan- no flippin way should that happen. no way/no how. what is the matter with people.

jennifer-i'd love to see that book all finished.

Lisa-i loved your reply to the snakes! i totally got that one! i thought the same thing! you really are funny!!:lmao: and thanks for the suggestion on the pb and banana sandwich, but bubba is not a fan of pb. i mean he'll eat it.last resort. so that's out. did you ever meet a 7 year old that did not eat peanut butter or mac and cheese? yup that's my little man. can we say finicky?!

and for the record i'm so out on grey's!:scared1: i know me right? but my life got crazy and that was not a top priority.

Holl- DD didn't like mac n cheese until this year. And even now it's not a favorite. She also doesn't like hot dogs.

good to know Ash! hot dogs are a staple in this house! i swear every month he takes something off his list. but loves his goodies!!!!

thanks for the suggestion on the pb and banana sandwich, but bubba is not a fan of pb. i mean he'll eat it.last resort. so that's out. did you ever meet a 7 year old that did not eat peanut butter or mac and cheese? yup that's my little man. can we say finicky?!

Hey, I was impressed he ate egg salad. At his age, I wouldn't touch the stuff. He has a mature palette. :)

it's just because my mother made it fun so he would eat it. she would cut in in 4's and the cut each 4's in 4's and make teeny tiny sandwiches! he loved that. or sometimes she'd take the cookie cutters out and make fun shaped sandwiches. she had the knack ya know!;):angel:

So many great memories for Bubba to have of his grandma. :goodvibes Although it was too short of a time, he is blessed with so many wonderful memories. He is a lucky boy. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter