~The Daily Grind~ 8/20/09

The ice cream was great! Morgan didn't mind at all, she's good with kids (she told me that PB's hand was about the size of her palm, I got all mushy when she said that).

We should see about planning a crop there. It's not far for us Beantown folk, and a really nice store ;)

Crops on Friday are tough though so I might ask if we could do a small special night or something.

They grow up so fast huh? Tell Morgan she can hang with us any time!

Is that the only night? Maybe we could do a Saturday even. (I'm unsure of the store hours).

I'll drop her off sometime and she can hang with you...she'd get a kick out of that ;)

Jennifer, sorry I didn't get your message for Buffy until after you met. I lost my phone for a bit today. Turned out it was in the back of the car.

My to do list today:

Wrap MomE's birthday presents
Put goop on my poison ivy
Get to work early
Look for phone
Leave work early
Go to the bank
Get shirts from Buffy
Extract promise from PB that she will be potty trained by next week so I can tell Mickey that she is.:rolleyes1
Call dr re poison ivy. Office was closed but left a message
Take MomE out for her birthday dinner.

Jennifer, sorry I didn't get your message for Buffy until after you met. I lost my phone for a bit today. Turned out it was in the back of the car.

My to do list today:

Wrap MomE's birthday presents did you put my name on it?
Put goop on my poison ivy
Get to work early
Look for phoneFound it!!!
Leave work early
Go to the bank did you get me some monies too?
Get shirts from Buffy done, and they look awesome if I do say so myself!
Extract promise from PB that she will be potty trained by next week so I can tell Mickey that she is.:rolleyes1 bribery will get you nowhere, trust me I've tried
Call dr re poison ivy. Office was closed but left a message good girl!! I do not like the looks of it and tell DH I said no more wood stacking!!
Take MomE out for her birthday dinner. I didn't get to go :sad1:

Dinner was good, whole belly clams sitting on the deck by the lake.

Mom loved her goodies, we get to help her with it next week.:lmao: I put her shirts in her gift bag. She thought they looked awesome too. I really do like how the blue one turned out. I was concerned about the blue palette on the blue fabric but there is enough contrast to still make it pop. Nice job, bufferoo.

Will gladly give up stacking wood. :lmao:

I wasn't sure if I would like the blue either but they turned out super nice.

I think I will tweak the design a bit next year though. DH has given me some good ideas.

Tell DH pellets are the way to go!! We have a pellet store right down the road, Denny goes there to get her pellets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!