<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“Housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.”
"You Can Do Anything for 15 Minutes!" ~ FlyLady

Flylady links:
Declutter plan http://www.flylady.net/pages/focus_feb.asp
Flightplan http://flylady.com/pages/FlightPlan.asp
Beginner Baby Steps: http://www.flylady.net/pages/FLYingL..._Babysteps.asp
Yahoo Group (reminders sent all day): http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FlyLad...?yguid=9999373

This month's Habit is: One load of laundry each day :laundy:

~The Daily Grind~ 8/20/09

It's the Day before Friday! :cool1:

My List for Today:

Caffeinate
smiley_drinkcoffee.gif
This repeats every day!!

Work till 3p

Tan

365 pic

Swish and swipe...

:laundy:

Pack for beach tomorrow...

Dinner...:confused3

Have a Great Day! :teeth:

Good morning, everyone!! YIPPEEE!!! Thursday! My favorite day of the week!! I did not follow my "routine" yesterday, so I went to sleep feeling like I didn't accomplish much. . .so, so sad that I'm so routine-based!! :rotfl2:

Oh, well. . .today is a new day!

1. Up
2. Caffeinate--must do this. I'm SO sleepy.
3. Move pics from camera to computer
4. Make list for work

5. Take cards & work to work
6. DS up
7. Take DS to Mom's

8. Work--try to finish to-do list for today
9. Pick up DS

10. Fold 2 loads of laundry
11. Wash 4 loads of laundry--didn't do this yesterday, so I'm behind!!!

12. Walk with DH, DS, & Lucy--DH is in a pedometer challenge at work. Hope that motivates both of us!
13. Frozen meal for dinner

14. Clean our bathroom
15. Dust our bedroom
16. Work on work at home, if needed
17. Go to sleep sort of early!!

Everyone have a WONDERFUL day!!!

Good Morning!!!!

My list for today:

Take DH to work
Laundry
Sort some more of the color swap (sorting this is taking awhile!)
Do more car research
Go to a couple of dealerships to look at more cars. We test drove a Dodge Charger yesterday. Oooooh, that was a nice car! DS really wants me to get that one, but I'm still looking. And, DH is out of town starting today so he'll go back with me on Saturday to see my favorites. It's hard to go outside the Ford box, though. Every car DH and I have had has been a Ford.
Clean something
Buy birthday present for stepfather
Work on swaps

Have a great day!

I'm up! Not feeling so great. Had a headache last night and woke up with it this morning and now I'm feeling a bit icky. I've taken some Advil and I'm caffeinating, so hopefully, that will help. M has an early eye doctor's appt, if I'm not feeling well after that, I may have to cancel my trip to see Buffy :(

DIT~ I so hear ya... Ford has been our last 3 vehicles...but I have found 3 others I like alot but I need to test drive them and really look at them...but I can't do that til Oct/Nov. (my time schedule as I want to pay off the van first and have no payments for a bit..and besides that.. my plates are due for the vehicles in Feb.. might as well just renew them all the end of Jan. than! LOL No reason to have to go to the BMV more than once!)

Today:

up
bed made
fluff and fold whites & put away
lunches made
rattle DS8, up, dressed, bkfst, teeth
empty dishwasher
breakfast
make DS8's bed
sweep family room (hardwood floors don't panic, I don't wake the kids to a vaccum, but not a bad idea! LOL)
straighten linen closet
DD up for shower (storm rolled thru as she was ready to shower...)
elem kids bus
DS13 up
older kids have their routine
ck email/DIS
order photos for DH to pick up after work
older kids on bus

pull August goal sheet
pull kitted pages for scrapping tomorrow morning
make sure everyone's uniforms are ready for wknd events (soccer, football & XC)
put away box of accumulated items from stair well (I'm the only one who knows where everyone elses stuff goes :confused:
balance ckbks.
pay last of book rental today

drop off MS book rental today (gonna be that direction anyway)
pick up kdg. kid @ 10:30am

lunch
kit more pages for tomorrow

finalize shopping lists for Friday evening
pull dinner out to thaw
elem homework duty
MS homework duty
pick up DD from XC practice
DS8 to football practice
DH to take DS13 to soccer
dinner
DS8 ~ reading for AR
~ review poem due next wk (must give on Monday per mommy)He recited it this morning!!
~ review spelling (pretest Monday)
bedtime routines

morning all

up ugh I'm lazy this week but that will have to change wed boys are picked up at 6:54 am! I'm ugly about it but can't do anything other than complain to school board and none of them have kids.

gym maybe
laundry if i don't come out send in the search party
lunch
pack truck for crop with boys
pick up mom at 4:30
5 pm crop till boys can't go any longer.

Nancy we're that way with toyotas our ford is toms work truck (wish toyota made dumptrucks) Your list is still making me tired
Jennifer hope your starting to feel better. I hate those mornings
DIT have fun car shopping
Brooke Pics are sorted send your my way I'm great at the sorting it's the scrapping that lacks Really hoping with one tonight and sat that I can finish 2006 for both boys. It's over 120 pages I'll need to be flying.
Deb have fun at the beach.

Really my lists look worse than they are...
I pretty much rattle my kids and they take care of the rest... I love it when they are older and can take care of most of their needs... :)

I ordered 500 photos this week... I need to sort and than finish ordering w/ my freebie sets next month... and kit what I can when the 500 come in the mail next week.. I'll start collage making next week for next months order!!! I just ordered another 50 photos today for 365, first day of school, first sports events to scrap by month's end... however, 1 hour says it's going to take 34 hours to print... I guess I'll see if I get an email and send DH to pick them up on the way home; if not I'll pick them up tomorrow evening.. not like I don't have stacks here already! LOL

Ok, off to tackle a few more things and take a nap! Love having the mornings off... I won't be able to nap tomorrow. I have a friend coming over @ 9AM to scrapbook tomorrow morning...

Good morning!

Hope you get to feeling better Jennifer!

Today:
Bible Study- done
work on swaps- last ACT/inchies/last resort/recipes (for another board)
sort a few groups of character stuff
kit for SDV
dinner- chicken, rice, vegies
nominating committee meeting
work on getting our cars and licenses renewed- they are doubling the rates in FL as of Sept 1
send Daniel to registar's office

Rebecca

Mornin! Tonight is Meet the Teacher! We know who her teacher is and have seen her picture on her website- she's young! Hopefully getting to meet her teacher, see her classroom and see a little of the school will help DD feel more confident.

coffee
coffee
shower/dressed
kids dressed

make bed
shine the sink
swish and swipe
Mom's group
finish book 5 with DD
laundry
work on bedroom more
dinner
meet the teacher!

Ash~ We initiated the "meet the teacher" nights here about 4 years ago... the schools have said anxiety levels were dramatically down for the kids when they returned to school. We still have a few w/ meltdowns but it isnt' as bad as it had been when my older ones were little. Hope DD enjoys the new school and likes her teacher.

Had a little sickness bout this morning and felt much much better afterward. I'm 99% sure it's 100% hormonal, but it still sucks.

Morgan and I went to the eye doc, she is nearsighted. Picked out her first pair of glasses! Between the glasses and the foot of hair she's cut off, no one will recognize her! Nah, she's pretty unforgettable. They'll be ready in a couple days. I'm assuming early- to mid-next week. She doesn't start school until the following Tues, so that should give her some time to get used to them.

So, assuming Buffy is still up to it, I'm going to leave right after lunch to meet her at a scrap store about halfway between us. Yay!

Tell her I said "HEY!"... Hope you all have a nice meeting...
Yup, we are all near sighted here too.. Eye Dr. said the little boys have about another year or two and they'll be getting glasses...

Nearly my entire family is nearsighted. I'm not surprised, but I was hoping it would be a couple more years. She looks sooooo cute in the glasses! She's got a nice round face, so everything looks pretty cute on her.

I'll say hey to Buffy for you!

Jennifer glad your feeling better. Morgan would look cute in a sack she's beautiful. I'm hoping the boys escape my crummy eyesite. for me it was 7th grade so Levi has one more year.
Have fun with Buffy say hi for me.

Jennifer - Glad you're feeling better!

My to-do list:
Up (little late, because I wasn't feeling well, so I shut my alarm off.)
DIS
Laundry (since I missed it yesterday)
Swap/Surprise Scrappy stuff!!!!! Need to do it!!!!Finished the surprise for the person, and got my Downtown Disney group done for T n' T
Shower for hair appointment - I have so much salt in my hair from the boat - it's sticking straight up. Eep. :scared1:
Hair Appointment

More scrapping, if I have time
Dinner - I'm cooking tonight, so it's taco night!

Bed

I'm sitting here waiting not so patiently for DH to bring lunch, gotta wolf that down, get DD dressed (lazy bones) and head out to see Jennifer.

I think all my monsters are coming with me though!!! :scared1:

Ash~ We initiated the "meet the teacher" nights here about 4 years ago... the schools have said anxiety levels were dramatically down for the kids when they returned to school. We still have a few w/ meltdowns but it isnt' as bad as it had been when my older ones were little. Hope DD enjoys the new school and likes her teacher.

She had it at her old school too. I agree, it's so good for the kids to meet the teacher and see their rooms before the first day. Makes it so much easier, I hope it helps her this year. I'm sure it will. Y'all will definitely hear how it goes!

They were having meet the teacher nights all over town yesterday. I think it's a great idea...sure wish they did it when mine were smaller!

OK, went to the gym after all...not on the list, but I was good
Treadmill.gif

Lasagna for dinner...DS21's way too cute DGF is going to do my hair later :teeth:

OMG, I love that treadmill smiley!

I got to meet most of Buffy's cute family! Morgan and Princess Blink were joined at the hip from the moment they met. It was very cute to see (Morgan doesn't get a lot of little girl time, so she loved it). Traffic was horrid on the Pike, but we made it there and back, with a side trip for ice cream and fun goodies at the store. All in all a very successful trip.

Was the ice cream good? Tell Morgan I said thanks for being PB's buddy. She had a blast. The boys behaved most of the way home.
Had to stop at Lisa's to drop off shirts and then hit the grocery for dinner.

I had fun Jennifer, next time I will not bring the kids though so we can concentrate on shopping!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter