The Daily Grind ~ 5/16/2017

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Morning...

Well the massive wildfire continues and is now the top local news story. They've even named it the Mother's Day Fire...geez! Air quality isn't the best, I can smell the smoke inside from the backside of the house but not the front. You can really smell it outside so no walking for me today :( At least the ash isn't blowing around this morning!

The main road into the plant where Joe works is closed and they have been rerouted down a rocky unpaved road along a canal that they have to crawl down to get to the plant - fun! There is a slight chance of rain this afternoon but the biggest concern is the wind which is supposed to shift and pick up later today into tomorrow. Fire remains 50% contained...

Today
Morning chores
Laundry - in progress
Suppose to start Aquasize tomorrow - need to confirm
Pack pool bag and gather gear
Scrap
Salmon and Salad for dinner

Enjoy your day,
Becky

Good morning!

So scary Becky. Hope they get it contained quickly.
Pouring here, will send it your way

Hi Nan and Chae! Good luck on those lists today.

Pack lunches
Megan up and out
Work 8-3 / first day with having the new store people shadow us...send me pixie dust, going to have issues with personal bubble infringement lol
Homework
Dinner
Dance

Have a wonderful day!

Morning!

P2000- Again WOW! P&PD for you and the situation - hope the rain comes!
m2mrb- P&PD for your work day!
PN96- yes I did get a "new" vehicle and without realizing it had no insurance over the weekend:( Thankfully there were no problems and it's fixed now!
rlovew- was good to hear from you!

Today
Town and McD with DH
Laundry going
Trying to drink more water and need to research a filter for the sink. Any one have suggestions?
It's rainy her - which we really need- so doing inside stuff
Supper- taco pizza

Have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter