The Daily Grind ~ 1/4/13

January 7th, Nancy???????
Whether it is blue and gold or green - my family is ready!!!!! My siblings and I think that since it would be my dad's birthday (his 104th), they are a shoe-in to take the national title!!!

Come on Fighting Irish!!! Can't even "remember" the name of the opposing team, can you?

Oh no! You too Caroline?? Let me help you...
ALABAMA CRIMSON ROLL TIDE ROLL :rotfl2:

May the Irish and Tide play a good game :)

Becky

Nan That's funny! If I'm loud enough maybe the barn animals will tell me I'm to keep it down, but that only happens at superbowl and NASCAR, maybe a few celtics games if Eric's watching.

Kiddo won his game tonight (thank god) 1st game they've won other than a tournament 1. Our 6th graders are really good but it's mixed with 5th and welllllllll they gotta stop counting cobwebs and put some glue on their fingers.

I'm wiped out and ready to take some benadryl and get a great night's sleep! but Tom and Levi are still out on the trail and I don't like knocking myself out when Tom's not home, couple more hours.

Have a great night all

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter