The Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex: Alex smiled at him and walked in saying,"Thank you, very much sir." She chuckled to herself and waited for him to join her,"We should stop by the kitchen, I'm in the mood for an orange or blueberries. I love them!"

Toby: "you're quite welcome Madame" he said. When she mentioned the fruit he smiled "me too!" his appetite had finally come back and fruit sounded really good.

disneygirl520 said:
Toby: "you're quite welcome Madame" he said. When she mentioned the fruit he smiled "me too!" his appetite had finally come back and fruit sounded really good.

Alex: Alex grinned and clapped her hands,"Great! I'm hungry so lets go, buddy!" She laughed at herself and ran easily up the stairs happily into the kitchen where she placed her iPod on the counter and grabbed two oranges from the fruit bowl. "Blueberries, blueberries," she mumbled to herself while looking in the fridge.

Alex: Alex grinned and clapped her hands,"Great! I'm hungry so lets go, buddy!" She laughed at herself and ran easily up the stairs happily into the kitchen where she placed her iPod on the counter and grabbed two oranges from the fruit bowl. "Blueberries, blueberries," she mumbled to herself while looking in the fridge.

Toby: Toby grabbed one of the oranges off the counter and began peeling it. He leaned back against the counter and began to eat.

disneygirl520 said:
Toby: Toby grabbed one of the oranges off the counter and began peeling it. He leaned back against the counter and began to eat.

Alex: "Eureka!" She shouted and twirled around grinning at Toby with a case of blueberries in her hand. "I am a scavenger hunt professional!" She continues to smile as she shuts the door and walks over to the cabinet trying to reach a bowl. Finally, she grabbed a small bowl and filled it with all the blueberries she wanted and peeled and cut the oranges, placing them neatly in the bowl. Alex smiled and grabbed the bowl, hopping on the counter and sat on the edge admiring her food. "I am just so talented."

Alex: "Eureka!" She shouted and twirled around grinning at Toby with a case of blueberries in her hand. "I am a scavenger hunt professional!" She continues to smile as she shuts the door and walks over to the cabinet trying to reach a bowl. Finally, she grabbed a small bowl and filled it with all the blueberries she wanted and peeled and cut the oranges, placing them neatly in the bowl. Alex smiled and grabbed the bowl, hopping on the counter and sat on the edge admiring her food. "I am just so talented."

Toby: "that you are!" Toby said smiling "you are an expert at...fruit preparation?" Toby said as though it was a question.

disneygirl520 said:
Toby: "that you are!" Toby said smiling "you are an expert at...fruit preparation?" Toby said as though it was a question.

Alex: Alex laughed and shrugged,"Sure, lets go with that. I think I'm more of a expert fruit eater actually." She smiled before eating part of an orange and blueberries.

Alex: Alex laughed and shrugged,"Sure, lets go with that. I think I'm more of a expert fruit eater actually." She smiled before eating part of an orange and blueberries.

Toby: "either way" Toby said shrugging and smiling. He ate a handful of blueberries.

disneygirl520 said:
Toby: "either way" Toby said shrugging and smiling. He ate a handful of blueberries.

Alex: Alex smiled and continued to eat happily but didn't like the silence. "So whatcha doin'" she asked in a silly voice not knowing what else to say.

River: "thanks! I think it's a confidence issue thing. Because right then I didn't care if anyone saw." River said smiling, she felt so proud of herself. "we'll have to have a fair race later, sorry for cheating." River said moving to sit by him.

Daniel: "It could very well be that. Nah, it's all right, just because you improved on the powers. Mind you, we'll be having a proper race later." He gave River a small smile as she sat next to him.

OOC: Back to school today. Ugh.

Daniel: "It could very well be that. Nah, it's all right, just because you improved on the powers. Mind you, we'll be having a proper race later." He gave River a small smile as she sat next to him.

OOC: Back to school today. Ugh.

Toby: Toby snickered at Alex and said "you just cannot stand it when it's quiet can you." Toby asked smiling.

River: River smiled at Daniel. "if we have an actual race you can just go ahead and declare yourself the winner now."

OOC: me too, it's 10:45 and I'm exhausted. This is ridiculous!

disneygirl520 said:
Toby: Toby snickered at Alex and said "you just cannot stand it when it's quiet can you." Toby asked smiling.

River: River smiled at Daniel. "if we have an actual race you can just go ahead and declare yourself the winner now."

OOC: me too, it's 10:45 and I'm exhausted. This is ridiculous!

Alex: Alex laughed and shook her head,"Nope! I hate silence, whenever it's quiet I have to be doing or listening to something. I suppose it's because of the first orphanage I ever stayed at, we weren't allowed to talk unless we were spoken too and even then the woman rarely did speak to us." She smiled and threw a blueberry in the air, catching it in her mouth before concluding,"Now I hate when it's quiet or when I have to be quiet."

Ooc: I hate school. I just got home and I'm tired and hungry!

Alex: Alex laughed and shook her head,"Nope! I hate silence, whenever it's quiet I have to be doing or listening to something. I suppose it's because of the first orphanage I ever stayed at, we weren't allowed to talk unless we were spoken too and even then the woman rarely did speak to us." She smiled and threw a blueberry in the air, catching it in her mouth before concluding,"Now I hate when it's quiet or when I have to be quiet."

Ooc: I hate school. I just got home and I'm tired and hungry!

Toby: "well, that's a good reason for hating it." he didn't let himself feel bad, knowing Alex would be upset if he did.

Amelia: Amelia made her way up to her room. She sat down on her bed, unsure of what to do. She decided to read her own book. She grabbed the one she had been reading the day before and opened it up to where she left off.

disneygirl520 said:
Toby: "well, that's a good reason for hating it." he didn't let himself feel bad, knowing Alex would be upset if he did.

Alex:"I suppose." Alex sighed happily when he didn't look at her with pity or got upset and ate the rest of her oranges. "So where ya from, Toby?" She asked the simple question popping a couple blueberries in her mouth.

Alex:"I suppose." Alex sighed happily when he didn't look at her with pity or got upset and ate the rest of her oranges. "So where ya from, Toby?" She asked the simple question popping a couple blueberries in her mouth.

Toby: "South Carolina" Toby answered simply while still eating the blueberries.

OOC: is the school in a specific geographic area? I didn't think about it when I picked a state for Toby.

disneygirl520 said:
Toby: "South Carolina" Toby answered simply while still eating the blueberries.

Alex: Alex grinned and said excitedly,"I loved it when I lived there! The people were so nice and I loved the shops!"

disneygirl520 said:
OOC: is the school in a specific geographic area? I didn't think about it when I picked a state for Toby.

Ooc: Ummm I know the school is on an island off the coast of Florida.

Alex: Alex grinned and said excitedly,"I loved it when I lived there! The people were so nice and I loved the shops!"

Toby: "yeah, it's really nice, I like it enough. Where else have you lived?" Toby asked truly interested.

OOC: okay, I couldn't remember it was just a lucky guess that the state I choose isn't on the opposite side of the country. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter