~The BOT Battalion~ BOTS On The Run

Cam - Me and the BOT wish you a speedy recovery...

cam_bot.png

Lou, you are such a darling. He is so cute and loveable! Thanks for all the good wishes everyone. Not doing so well today. Keeping poor Howard hopping. Can't decide which is worse-- that I almost fainted on him or that I almost got sick on him. Thank God he loves me!

Sara and Cam
Hugs, prayers and best wishes to you both from the Scott family. Sorry I haven't been around here lately. I have a lot of catching up to do, but first i want to send happy thoughts your way. Looking forward to seeing you both.

Chester

Can't decide which is worse-- that I almost fainted on him or that I almost got sick on him. Thank God he loves me!
Cam - Sorry you're having a rough time of it.

Fainting vs. throwing up is one of those short term/long term things. Fainting is just a bit more distressing for the short term, being thrown up upon is more of a long term problem.

You get bonus points for doing both (right Howard?)!

Lou - Loved the little health care Bot!

Chester - Run into any of my family down there in your neck of the woods?

Hey Everyone, guess who I got an interview with for the DIS Unplugged?

John "The Penguin" Bingham. I'm excited. I used his "Marathoning for Mortals" extensively when I trained for my first marathon - Disney in 2007. He's appearing at the expo during marathon weekend, and agreed to sit down with me before his presentation Saturday at 1pm. Whoo hooo! :thumbsup2

Dave: Cool about getting to interview The Penguin, he is a nice guy. We got to talk to him this fall in Philia

Cindy: Could you send some of your calm, cool, and collected to me-- I'm having a mild panic attack over Goofy. I think it's because last year's marathon was not the best (I was pretty sick at the time) and I'm just worried something will go wrong this year.

Cam: :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: if it makes you feel better I nearly threw up on my DH after i had surgery, he said I literally turned green. While being a great guy and going out to get me some soup he was so flustered he got pulled over by the police for going the wrong way on a one way street-- the things you do for love

Sara: just a bit more :hug: for you too

You get bonus points for doing both (right Howard)?

Mike~ Luckily she said "almost" she didn't quite go there. She had another bout with both this morning. She is seeing her Doctor in the morning for a check on things. He isn't surprised she's having a rough go of it due to the extensive "picking" of the adjacent bones he did. Despite the pain, she went to work yesterday (all day) and today most (but not all) of the day.

I still haven't heard back from my doctor about my next move with the knee issue. I'm not going to work it hard until I hear something or the Marathon rolls around. I should be tapering, but I think you need to taper from something and I've got nothing. :confused3

Jen~ You'll be fine.. chill out. :hippie:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Looking forward to seeing everyone soon!

:grouphug:

Howard

Good Evening,

Dave - Pretty cool about interviewing Mr. Bingham.

Jen - Relax. Remember, it's just a couple days of strolling around Disney World.;)

Cam - I hope you are feeling better.

Howard - Stop with the sympathy knee pains already!

DD6 and I had an interesting evening completing my running apparel for the half tonight. We went to the local Tramps-R-Us store at the mall. The poor little dear my be scarred for life.

My first choice was a bit snug (no tramp to dude conversion chart :confused3) but that's a story for a more inebriated day and I had to settle for a more subdued version. Oh well.

So... Who wants to run with me?

I selected the short straw last year and ran with "Jammie Man" it's someone else's turn. :thumbsup2 I'm running the marathon anyway and you'll be finished with the race and an Optimator or two by the time I finish.

DD6 and I had an interesting evening completing my running apparel for the half tonight. We went to the local Tramps-R-Us store at the mall. The poor little dear my be scarred for life.

My first choice was a bit snug (no tramp to dude conversion chart :confused3) but that's a story for a more inebriated day and I had to settle for a more subdued version. Oh well.

WHAT!?!:eek::scared1:

Kathy Thanks for chiming in there:rotfl2:. So proud of your girls and I hope you're having a blast in Tampa even though Mike seems to be running amok in your absence:lmao:

Howard - Thanks for the Cam update and please give her lots of :love:. Tell her to stay home from work and rest it or she's only prolonging it!! Lots of :wizard::wizard: for your knee.

Jen - You're going to do just fine with the Goofy thing:banana:. No worries;). Only good thoughts from here on out:hippie:

Dave - Way too cool about John Bingham:thumbsup2 He really seems to be a great guy so I'm sure it'll be a wonderful experience.

Chester
- With all the traveling, it's no wonder you've been scarce around here:rolleyes1. Loved the Chet engagement video Miranda posted! Looking forward to seeing you and Tracy soon:yay:

Cindy - Love your attitude about the whole thing and you're SO not delusional:) You'll get it all done with the walk.run:cheer2:

Lou - Thanks for the holiday BOT:goodvibes

Cam - If you're lurking, please know we're praying for you and I'll reiterate you really need to stay home and rest the knee:wizard:

Jodi - Santa was too kind to you this year:rotfl:

Colleen - Congrats on the 15 miles:worship:

I hope everyone has a Happy New Year and is avoiding taper madness:dance3: (obviously Mike's been stricken a bit).

I ain't skeered. I'd run with you - but, I'm running with Chet and Miranda and there is no way we could hang. We will be going at Miranda's pace and that will be decided by her asthma. We'll run when we can and walk when we have to. See you soon.

Chester

Happy NEw Year Bots!!

I went out last night for NYE and had a great time. It has been a long time since we have gone out.

I am still fighting a chest cold. I kept DH up last night until 3 a.m. coughing. We went out tonight for a few miles, felt good, hopefully 4 more tomorrow.

Mike, when is your family back?

Cam, hopefully you are having a restful day.

Lou, is your family ready for the big vacation? Do you have something planned special for DW's birthday celebration?

Chester, wow, you and Tracy have had a busy month of travel. Congratulations on the future daughter-in-law.

Sara, are the girls excited about next weekend?

Jen, will it be just you and Butch on the weekend?

Dave, when are you arriving?

Happy New Year My Bot Friends.

I'm heading down to Orlando on Friday, and I plan on covering the marathon weekend events for the DIS Unplugged. I'd really like to cover the race from the perspective of my Bot Friends running it.

I won't be able to make the Biergarten meetup because that's when my college students are arriving. However, I'd love to see you all. Anyone want to meet at the Expo?

:car: Hugs to all my BOT friends!! Looking forward to seeing you REAAAAAL soon!!

:goodvibes Anne

Hello all of you BOTS! And various drive-by-ers!!

Looks like it's going to be chilly next weekend @ the starts!

I'll take it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter