The Book of Daniel

Mike - you've got a point. I saw a couple commercials for it before it aired and then nothing. I never got to see an episode so I can't comment on the quality of the show, but networks usually do increase advertising and change time slots if they want something to succeed. It doesn't appear as though they really cared about making this show last. The premise sounded interesting and I'm sorry I didnt' get to see it.

Hi-

For those who don't know and what to see the final two episodes of "The Book of Daniel," they are being shown in full and without commercials on the NBC website. They are showing episode 5 now through this week, and the final episode next week. I just got done watching episode 5, and the final minutes broke my heart. Next weeks episode looks just as good. It is SO sad these final episodes are not going to air on network television. What a great show this was.

Hazy

Thank you, Hazy, for posting. I watched Episode 5 last night. Great show.

After 35 years in the business I can tell you, No advertisers = no show. And by week two they were dropping like flies.

Hazy said:
Hi-

For those who don't know and what to see the final two episodes of "The Book of Daniel," they are being shown in full and without commercials on the NBC website. They are showing episode 5 now through this week, and the final episode next week. I just got done watching episode 5, and the final minutes broke my heart. Next weeks episode looks just as good. It is SO sad these final episodes are not going to air on network television. What a great show this was.

Hazy

Thanks for this tip. Just in case anyone forgets, this week is probably your last chance to see the final episode. I just watched it. Extremely well written but depressing for the most part.

I'm sure that they'll find yet another cop show to replace it. I can see it now - CSI: Bible. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!