The big one: Trip report!!*NOW WITH PICTURES! POST #69*

Thank you for such a great TR. It's amazing how much your kids look like you and your hubby! I hope you have a blast planning your next big trip!

When people see my girls, without hubby and I, they can't believe they are sisters:lmao:. What's funny is that my girls and Olivia all go to the same school. The school secretary thought that Kamryn and Olivia were sisters and that Kaedyn is their cousin:rotfl2:. My mom has commented that Kam and Olivia look like sisters and Kaedyn and Emilee look like they could be sisters too. I guess it's in our genes;).

...but I thought I would update... THE DATES ARE SET!!party: We are ALL going back from June 18-25, 2016:beach: It's a little early to start the PTR, but the dates are set and the planning (and saving:thumbsup2) has begun. The only thing that is fairly certain is that we will be staying at AKV this time instead of OKW. Although, Dad and my sister are contemplating OKW...they love it there;).

With your group. The pools and the extra potty will be a huge benefit if you stay at Kidani. But nothing beats the sq footage at OKW

With your group. The pools and the extra potty will be a huge benefit if you stay at Kidani. But nothing beats the sq footage at OKW

Yes! Especially with all those girls:rotfl2:. At travel time, we will have 6 girls ranging in age from 4-14...and that doesn't include the 4 adult ladies:laughing:

loved reading about your last trip and can not wait to hear all about the new one :)

kristenrice;50555258The only thing that is fairly certain is that we will be staying at AKV this time instead of OKW. Although said:
Well, I can change this statement right now...

My sister and her family decided that due to the cost, they would really prefer to stay at OKW again. Of course, Dad feels bad that they will be the only family over there. So, I compromised...

My family will be a bit strapped for points (the others will be renting from individuals) so we had to plan for a studio/1BR split. We decided that we will do our split between OKW and AKV so that Kim's family isn't "all alone" for the whole trip. We will do our first three nights in a studio at OKW and then move to a standard 1BR at Kidani for the last 4 nights.

Of course, this might change again...

Kim's family has never been to AKV and they are joining us for 5 nights at Kidani this October. They may decide that it is worth it to spend the extra $100 to stay at AKV instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter