The Best Random Thread Ever!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sneezes*

I don't want to go into school tomorrow, but I have to...

Destroyed in Seconds is a great show. In fact, i'm going to watch it all again.

I wish I had a pineapple and passionfruit on me. I was unsure on the flavour of a jellybean because it looked similar to those flavours, so I said "sadly, there's only one way to find out..." then realised there are two ways, but I had to take the boring way and eat it.

I never got why people would want every flavour jelly beans... It's every flavour for a reason. What if you got human flavour? Would it count as being a cannibal? If you were a vegetarian and ate a bacon flavoured one, would that be wrong (ignoring the fact most jellybeans are made with gluten)? Sure you want to risk eating a poop flavoured one? What about vomit flavoured? Cushion flavoured? Would a hardback book flavour taste the same as a paperback book? So many questions...

I never got why people would want every flavour jelly beans... It's every flavour for a reason. What if you got human flavour? Would it count as being a cannibal? If you were a vegetarian and ate a bacon flavoured one, would that be wrong (ignoring the fact most jellybeans are made with gluten)? Sure you want to risk eating a poop flavoured one? What about vomit flavoured? Cushion flavoured? Would a hardback book flavour taste the same as a paperback book? So many questions...

eat them and find out. ;)

But I only have jelly belly jellybeans. I can't think of a store nearby that sells berty bott's every flavour beans... Speaking of which, why don't my chocolate frogs jump?

But I only have jelly belly jellybeans. I can't think of a store nearby that sells berty bott's every flavour beans... Speaking of which, why don't my chocolate frogs jump?

D: idk!! I wish hogwarts and everything was real. :(
you're lucky. you live in london! or somewhere near there.. the UK!

I am sooooooooo moving there when i'm older!

You want to move to the UK? Why?

Do you get free samples? I think my favourite flavour is pear :teeth:

Watching fails give me schadenfreude...

That is such a hard word to incorporate into a sentence...

You want to move to the UK? Why?

Do you get free samples? I think my favourite flavour is pear :teeth:

Watching fails give me schadenfreude...

That is such a hard word to incorporate into a sentence...

idk, cause london is so pretty.
and in the U.S. you rarely ever hear anything wrong go on in the U.K.
but I guess I can't really prove that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter