The Best Pizza

That stuff at Disney i dont consider the real new york/jersey pizza its like the pizza hut type. Maybe someone knows of an offsite that is good.

I like the "flat breads" at Wolfgang Pucks and at the Pepper Market at CSR. Otherwise, you can have Chicago style pizza delivered by Giordano's on 192 and maybe by Uno's at the Crossroads.

How's the take away pizza window at the boardwalk?
I thought the pepperoni flatbread at Captain Cook's was pretty good.

I do agree that the regular pizzas in WDW are pretty awful but I love the flatbread pizzas you can get at SSR and AKV. Absolutely love those. Nice crispy crunch and the cheese is much better than on their generic park pizzas.

Jim

How's the take away pizza window at the boardwalk?
I thought the pepperoni flatbread at Captain Cook's was pretty good.

We've had the pepperoni pizza from the Boardwalk window twice and really liked it. We got the whole pie because it was a better deal for my family than individual slices. You just have to wait longer for them to make a fresh pie.

i have to agree with the others...the pizza is sooooo blah. esp. after eating it on quick service for almost two weeks. yuck! i used to like pizza planet but now its like th rest...crust is soggy due to too much sauce. also fyi all pizza crust(and buns) in disney are now multigrain...a real killer for those of us lucky to have bowel disease. must look into alternatives next trip for myself.

but i did like the flat bread pizzas at roaring fork at wilderness lodge. i believe its premade, but unlike the qs restaurants ten million arent made at one time, so its usually very cripsy and yummy. not soggy. as a side note the wolfgang pucks must be awesome, we left dtd to go to the poly? and one family of three had three either medium or large pizzas going back to their resort with them.

Wolfgang Puck Express in DTD has exceptional pizzas. AND , if you are on the dining plan, it counts as a counter service. best counter service value hands down and excellent pizza.

If you want the best deep dish pizza delivered to you, check out Giordano's web-site. They've delivered to us at SSR and OKW, we meet the delivery driver at the lobby. It's just another option. Their pizza beats anything available at Disney thus far!

I agree with the Giordano's plug. They have two locations in Orlando.

This is for the Giordano's fans.
Giordanos.jpg

Is Giordanos where Pizzeria Uno was? or is Uno still there?

The Uno's is a little farther south on 535 than Giordano's. I think the Uno's is close to Crossroads right outside the DTD entrance. Giordano's is farther up (left out of DTD entrance).

Unfortunately Uno is not like it's Chicago likeness. Pizzeria Uno in Chicago is far different than the Uno Chicago Grill chain. The chain restaurant is not good. The Giordano's in Orlando are almost identical to their Chicago counterpart, making them far better. Their pizza still isn't as good as it is in Chicago, but by comparison it is far better than the Uno Chicago Grill could ever think of being.

I think the pizza at Disney is downright terrible for the most part. Pizzafari at DAK is the only decent place

Unfortunately Uno is not like it's Chicago likeness. Pizzeria Uno in Chicago is far different than the Uno Chicago Grill chain. The chain restaurant is not good. The Giordano's in Orlando are almost identical to their Chicago counterpart, making them far better. Their pizza still isn't as good as it is in Chicago, but by comparison it is far better than the Uno Chicago Grill could ever think of being.
You're right that the Uno's chain is not the same as Uno's/Due's in Chicago, but I think it's better than a stick in the eye. Or the awful pizza that WDW has.

While the real Uno's is my personal favorite, I also adore stuffed pizza. We used to have an Edwardo's here in Madison but it's been gone for years :(. I have to settle for a local wanna-be stuffed pizza when I get my spinach and garlic pizza craving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!