The Bear and the Bow: Christmas with the Mouses - Update 9/11

I'm not the hugest fan of car chase movies which could be why I found LMA so interesting! It didn't ruin anything for me, it was just cool.

I love Muppet Vision!!!

This comment is severely lacking in well... a lot. HAHA.

Whew! I haven't been in here in awhile. But I'm all caught up on your TR now. I know i've said this before but I love your pictures so much! Really great job.

I loved the way you described you and Bear getting together - "through a series of wacky hijinks"... I wonder what Naveen and Tiana would have said if you told them the whole story. haha

I am NOT looking forward to the long line to meet the princesses during MNSSHP, but I *HAVE TO* meet my beloved Mr. Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel. Oh man, I'll probably cry, that's how much I love those characters. Sigh.

I agree with you on Dinoland! I think the bright colored, some may say cheesy, boardwalk-style section of the park is a nice contrast onto the rest of AK.

haha, I recently learned how to do a fishtail braid too! I've become kind of addicted to wearing them now.

You should reallyreally should take the time to explore more at the WS. There is soooo much you are missing out on! I'm actually glad more of the pavilions don't have rides - there are so many special details in each of them that it just isn't necessary.

YAY!! You took a picture of my beloved Our Frogfish Friend at The Seas. :love:

I mostly disagree with your ToT opinions since I find every single atom of that attraction to be the definition of flawless, but boy am I happy someone else appreciates how magnificent the grounds are! I've always been obsessed with the outside of it, and recently I found out you can rent it out for parties/weddings/photoshoots afterhours, and I don't care how much it costs, I am so doing that one day.

You recorded your own Wizard of Oz book on tape as a kid?! That's one of the cutest things I have EVER heard.

Oooh, don't miss out on Writer's Stop and Starring Rolls next time. My mouth waters simply hearing the names.

I hope you'll have time to update again soon - it's been awhile!

Thanks! I'm super behind on a lot of TRs as well, everyone keeps going on new trips and finishing TRs and it's like how do y'all have this much time.

The princess line wasn't so bad during the first parade. We still got to see some of the end of the first parade and queue up for a good fireworks spot. The building is just sooo boring. Moreso than Big Thunder Mountain's!! Just blue walls for hours.

I love Dinoland so much. It doesn't fit in Animal Kingdom AT ALL but that isn't stopping them from putting in an Avatarland either! The whole area is like Dinopark Tycoon made real - some people like Country Bear Jamboree and some people like truly terrible dinosaur jokes. I think the area by the Dinosaur ride could be improved with more information about paleoclimates, etc. but I realize that is targeting a very slim audience (okay, an audience of one).

I seriously cannot wait to move down to Florida and do more local-style/slow-paced touring. I've (strangely) gone through the Morocco pavilion pretty thoroughly but I know I've barely scratched the surface on World Showcase (and the resorts. So much detail crammed in there! My favorite is Port Orleans, because the background thought out for there is intense).

I love the frogfish! We were at the zoo recently and there was a whole frogfish aquarium and I totally impressed/creeped out my group with my frogfish knowledge. SPREADING THE GOSPEL OF THE FROGFISH

My boyfriend agrees with you, re: ToT. I'm partly biased because elevators have scared me silly since a 7th grade tech ed. class where we learned that elevators are the most dangerous form of transportation (in terms of survivability. Pretty much all elevator accidents are fatal). If it was in anything EXCEPT an elevator, I would be totally down with it (and if there were tighter seatbelts, I hate flying up so much).

I do absolutely love the California Adventure kiddie version of ToT, a bunch of jellyfish that go up and down verrrrry slowly. So basically I'm just not hardcore enough for ToT. I'll get there someday!

I loooove lurkyloo's ToT photoshoot. Her dress was AMAZING and I totally covet it (for all of the ~fancy~ events I go to during the year, of which there are zero).

haha, I definitely am going to start updating more! I really need to get back into the writing groove for my thesis and this is one of the best options for practing!

I'm not the hugest fan of car chase movies which could be why I found LMA so interesting! It didn't ruin anything for me, it was just cool.

I love Muppet Vision!!!

This comment is severely lacking in well... a lot. HAHA.

I thought the part where they had the inside out car (I.... don't know how else to describe it, failing at stunt cars forever) was pretty interesting. We started watching Motorcity, but that's animated so those stunts are nothing like in LMA so I don't really know what the point of LMA is.

You mean my love and exuberance for MGM and the 2nd to last day of vacation doesn't leap off the screen and inspire insightful commenting?? ;) But really, I blame August. Possibly the worst month ever to be invented (second worst is February). I've just been so tired today for no reason! And yesterday I was SO productive and now all I can do is marathon Gravity Falls. I make terrific life choices, everyone should emulate me (but seriously, Gravity Falls is a terrific new show, Disney seems to doing to be great with their new cartoons!).

You know your month as been… interesting when it starts off with ‘searching for post-graduation gainful employment is eating my soul’ and then ends with ‘one cat needs an enema, the other is having allergic reactions to shots.’

Also an expensive one (if I buy work clothes, the job will come…).

Oh so many moons ago, we were wandering aimlessly around MGM. In this next shocking installation we will continue to meander around MGM. Exciting!!

Also exciting is seeing a Mickey balloon in the wild. I don’t remember seeing many of these suckers when we were in the parks. Disney advertising lied to me. ☹

R2

We had pulled Star Wars fastpasses before doing Muppets (or did we? I’m not really sure and no one else cares so let’s go with that story) and neither of us felt like moving out of the area so it was time to redeem! I loved the old Star Wars, back before the refurb when no one ever rode it. I would go on continuously (there was one friend who would join me, I apparently attract friends afflicted with motion-sickness).

C-3PO

So it’s kind of disappointing that everyone and their brother needs to go on Star Tours now; I keep assuming that I can hop on whenever I want and that is definitely not the case any more. Yes, the refurb is nice and the updated films are cool, but I was perfectly content with the old ones.

I am the Star Wars nut in the family – it is a tradition to watch Star Wars on every holiday (Bear doesn’t agree) – so Bear had never been on any version of Star Tours. But he does enjoy Star Tours now (enough that my new proposal is to ride Star Tours continuously for 3+ hours on holidays).

After completing our galactic tour, we headed back to the front of the park. Bear really, really wanted to do Rock’n’Coaster (curses) and I was considering a second turn on the Great Movie Ride (clearly one of us has substantially better taste than the other ;)). We stopped off at the food cart near American Idol to pick up a soda for Bear and so I could dither over popcorn.

Disney popcorn always smells so good and yet I never buy it. It just seems so expensive? We never have popcorn at home (too cheap to get a microwave) so I’m not hip to the current popcorn pricing. One day I will have popcorn!!

The streetmosphere performers (and Dinosaur Gertie) are my very favorite parts of MGM. I cannot wait for our winter Disneyland trip so I can see the Buena Vista version. This day we were in a rush so the suitcase was the sum total of my streetmosphere viewing.

R'n'R

The lines in MGM are always inflated, it seems like. Not that the times are wrong but that they’re always much higher than you would expect from the current crowd level (as judged by the people walking around). I don’t think there’s anything we’d do in there without fastpasses – The Muppets, I suppose.

See, the line was so long it was four hours later – and nighttime – by the time we exited and headed over to Pixar Place.

Okay, so maybe Rock’n’Rollercoaster’s awful queue isn’t quite that long. We actually exited in normal fashion – I survived! And almost dropped my camera out of the car, whoops – and then left the park. Bear had signed us up for the DVC visit and thank goodness. At this point, we were both sniping at each other because of the crowds and the lack of a decent plan and we were ready for a break.

And really, nothing is better than a private tour around Saratoga Springs and free ice cream.

So after being dutifully awed by the sample Animal Kingdom Lodge and Aulani villas, we were refreshed enough to attempt the Toy Story Mania Dash, part 2.

150 minute wait while the Osbourne Lights lighting ceremony and Fantasmic! were going on? Nope.

So it was on to the Osbourne Lights with the rest of the park-goers!

I’m about 90% sure that that’s Bear blocking out Santa and his sleigh. Quality photography!!

We were both pretty knackered after an exhaustive 15 minute run through of the Osbourne Lights (I insisted on finding the cat! Which actually wasn’t as difficult as I had imagined). I had rescheduled our Whispering Canyon Café ADR for that night and had also planned to meet up with a friend from college during the Magic Kingdom Extra Magic Hours. And so, bickering the entire way, we left MGM for the second time in under 90 minutes for the Wilderness Lodge and dinner.

I hadn’t done too much research into the Wilderness Lodge beyond reading that it had spectacular Christmas decorations. This was probably one of my biggest regrets. Bear is Cherokee and thus the Wilderness Lodge Christmas decorations (a lot of various “Native American” motifs mashed together) didn’t really appeal to him. Normally it wouldn’t be a huge deal but – by this point, after a partly gnarly parking situation outside the Wilderness Lodge – we were both in rotten moods.

Not that the Wilderness Lodge’s decorations are poorly done, it’s just that they are not the most sensitive, I suppose. The Christmas decorations are beautiful and everything, we just aren’t the right family to appreciate them for what they are.

WL

Additionally, Whispering Canyon Café has that cowboys’n’Indians theme going on which was even more awkward. I’d love to go back and just watch us that night because we were just SO miserable during that dinner. Thank goodness for our waitress. She took such good care of us and kept us isolated from all of the Whispering Canyon Café shenanigans.

She was also incredibly tactful – I’m pretty sure I started crying at one point during dinner since I was utterly convinced I had ruined our entire vacation by talking Bear into WCC and she was incredibly nice about everything. Also, we got this monster-size piece of cake for dessert, which was much appreciated!

Some good food, an understanding waitress, and a change of scenery worked wonders for the both of us. We were supposed to meet my friend at Haunted Mansion and it was so relaxing and wonderful to get back into the Magic Kingdom. It was objectively more crowded than MGM had been all day but we knew what we were doing! We didn’t need maps! There were plenty of rides to go on! Lines weren’t obnoxious!

We finally remembered a photo of the row where we parked the car. We finally learned our lesson!

So of course, the first thing we did after stealing my friend away from her parents was head to Big Thunder Mountain. Only the worst queue in the entire Magic Kingdom. The line that goes achingly slow if you’re in the standby queue.

But we were optimistic that the line wasn’t that long and the three of us headed in.

Only to be stuck there for hours. If you ever want a nice place, not too loud, to catch up with a friend you haven’t seen for over a year, the Big Thunder Mountain queue is the place to do it.

These barrels were the only interesting thing I saw. I’m pretty sure we were in there for years.

BTMR

But we did have a really great gossip (I have a good memory for inane details of people’s lives so I am an ideal gossip) while we waited. It was nice that Bear was there too, because it gave us an excuse to rehash undergrad experiences to the minutest details all to “catch him up.”

We easily spent a third of the EMH in that Big Thunder Mountain queue. It was worth it, in retrospect; I love Big Thunder at night and it really forced Bear and I to slow down and get a second wind.

It was universally agreed that we would choose much shorter lines from here on out, and we went on a whirlwind tour of Magic Kingdom, hitting up pretty much everything in between Frontierland and Tomorrowland.

Our goal was the Peoplemover – a mutually agreed favorite – but it was closed by the time we got to Tomorrowland. Apparently it doesn’t run during nighttime Extra Magic Hours?

So we did the next best thing – Space Mountain – before choosing our final ride of the night. My friend assured us that Monsters’ Inc. was a good time so we moseyed over to check out wait times. The last show of the night just about to start so it was a no-brainer to head into the theater.

I am told that it was an excellent show – funny, witty, nicely paced. I apparently dozed off as soon as we sat down. It was late Extra Magic Hours! I’m not used to saying up to close to 3AM. At least they woke me up before they left – and the person next to us was kind enough to grab my bag after I forgot it.

Castle

My touring companions took pity on me and we headed out of the park. There were a surprising number of people there for a 3AM close; Space Mountain still had a decent line as we left the park.

We followed the flow of the crowd down Main Street, including stopping for a few final Photopass pictures in front of the castle. It was a good walk, we were all nicely tired and content with everything we had gotten done.

We convinced my friend to let us drop her off at Caribbean Beach; it certainly wasn’t fair of us to let her wait around for a bus while our rental car was waiting in the parking lot. I’d always wanted to see the resort; 3AM isn’t the best time to ogle the hotel but it gave me a good idea of the size (large).

Finally – finally, on the day that would never end – we pulled back in Port Orleans and pretty much just fell into bed. It was our last full day in Disney and we still had multiple DVC visit fastpasses to use when we woke up.

I always love your pictures-the straight RNRC guitar is awesome, because it's technically a slanted picture, but you just automatically focus on the guitar. It's awesome.

THOSE LIGHTS!!! Sigh, I'm definitely going to miss visiting at Christmas time this year!

After getting back to Riverside at some ridiculous hour (closer to wake-up time than bedtime), we were slow getting moving the next morning. Bear had arranged for a late check-out time, so we just putzed around until close to noon.

Look it’s me! Fun fact: I’m wearing that exact same outfit right now! Actually, I was probably wearing shoes in that picture and I’m not now, so almost the exact same outfit.

I love the new headboards. Our room had a king bed so we only had the Tiana/Naveen one but the Charlotte headboard is cute as well (based on internet pictures).

After showers, a thorough cleaning of the room, and one last check for forgotten items, we finally dragged all of our suitcases down to our car. Suitcases are always so much heavier coming home, it’s not fair. There was one last walk through the Mansions of Riverside before we had to head over to check out.

Before leaving on the trip, I had applied for the Disney Visa and gotten the $200 incentive gift card. On check-in, the gift card was applied towards the room balance and – shockingly – we still had some left on check out. Hooray for deluxe dining!

And since we still had dining credits left, there was time for one last lunch before our last park day.

Jester

We picked Port Orleans French Quarter, for one last set of beignets. The dining room was still rather frightening with all its nutty mannequins. I would love to see a nicer table service in there, something like the Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen in California’s Downtown Disney. Partly because the food is amazing and partly because the themeing is really cool. I think we both got some form of a po’boy and beignets – decent tasting, obviously not the Real Thing.

We had decided earlier to do Animal Kingdom on this day; our last day here we had left early to go to Epcot. There were still a few things I wanted to do here (TIGERS) and it is the easiest park to do in half a day.

I would give a zillion dollars (in fake dollars) to know what King Louie is doing to the tree.

Hello Tree of Life! I’m sorry you had to have nets put up.

Given that it was past 1:00 and Everest is probably our (combined) favorite ride, we beelined it back to Asia. I think we’d figured out fastpasses by this point in time, no?

In reality, we had to use up all those DVC fastpasses and had little interest in doing the safari or Kali River Rapids today. So all for Everest! We had something like 8 or 10 between us (I don’t think all of those are fastpasses, for some reason?) AND the crowds were low in Animal Kingdom that day. Our entire day consisted of ‘ride Everest twice, do another attraction, BACK TO EVEREST’ ad nauseum. It was transcendent. We sat in every seat to make sure the front was our very favorite (it is) and then did the front some more for good measure.

I really love the Anandapur parts of the park; do they represent all of Asia? No. Could that be made clearer? Yes. But it’s just so pretty and well constructed. I could walk around here all day.

I had a great idea for a photograph here, with all the ominous shadows and signs. And then a little girl ran through and water fountains aren’t all that scary (or ARE THEY?? says anyone who knows anything about bacteria and germs). Oops.

It had been a good ten minutes or so since we had last ridden Everest, so back in line we went! From here on out, I probably won’t mention Everest any more but it’s a good assumption that we’ll still be going on it throughout the day!

Vinyls

At some point we had traded for the green dragon Vinyl. I’m assuming we still had him at this point? We don’t have him now, I know that, but he looks so ~sassy in this picture that I kind of wish we did.

(I have another update’s-worth of pictures uploaded, but I’m not sure I like the coloring and there’s a robot show on TV so… maybe tomorrow? Heh).

I always love your pictures-the straight RNRC guitar is awesome, because it's technically a slanted picture, but you just automatically focus on the guitar. It's awesome.

THOSE LIGHTS!!! Sigh, I'm definitely going to miss visiting at Christmas time this year!

Thanks! I've actually been procrastinating like whoa on editing these pictures because (I feel like) I've gotten way better since last year! So it's weird to look back at all these old pics :rolleyes1

I couldn't figure out which way that RNRC picture was supposed to go!! Like, wow, it's been so long I don't even remember why my pictures are the way they are. :rotfl:

Did your trip not work out?? I'm so behind in reading everyone's TRs since I'm obsessive and have to read all the posts/comments/everything. That's sad! :( Our December Disneyland trip is still on (at the moment) but if graduation/thesis defenses/school stuff lines up appropriately, then it's a no go. So disappointing. You should come to Disneyland instead and see all the lights on It's a Small World! Looking at our menu choices, between the two of us we've picked out enough food for three. ;)

Did your trip not work out?? I'm so behind in reading everyone's TRs since I'm obsessive and have to read all the posts/comments/everything. That's sad! :( Our December Disneyland trip is still on (at the moment) but if graduation/thesis defenses/school stuff lines up appropriately, then it's a no go. So disappointing. You should come to Disneyland instead and see all the lights on It's a Small World! Looking at our menu choices, between the two of us we've picked out enough food for three. ;)

Ahhhh, see, I could never do that! I guess now you know how I keep up with my threads. I only read the updates and the replies to my comments... hahah. ANYWAYS. Yeah, the trip is most likely not happening. My potential trip mates can't swing the cost right now. HAHA, I'd love to tag along at Disneyland! IF ONLY.

The rooms in Riverside look gorgeous! I'd love to stay there. I love both of the Port Orleans resorts, even though I think FQ has a slight edge because I went to the real FQ once. That's basically the only reason though haha.

A GLIMPSE OF MERIDA! How exciting!

I love all your Everest/Asia pictures! I STILL have not ridden in the front of EE. SIGH. Someday. I'm glad to know that it definitely is the best though. Yall got so lucky with how many times you got to ride!

Okay, I’m still not particularly happy with the coloring on some of these, but I’ve run out of things to try (right now!). So these may change in the future! Also all of my bat pictures are in this update so if you don’t like bats, I would only read the first half or so.

The main reason I wanted to go back to Animal Kingdom on our last day was the animal trails. We hadn’t done them on our first day; it was too hot and we really wanted to ride Test Track. You know, important reasons! But now was perfect – slightly cooler and the trails are typically less crowded than the rest of the park.

Also they’re pretty.

KOMODO DRAGONS!!

Funnily enough, komodo dragons hate Bear. I’m not sure why, but whenever we go to the komodo dragon exhibit at the zoo (frequently), they always go bonkers when he’s close. Bonkers as in trying to get out of the tank. Which is both scary – deadly poisonous creatures who I’m pretty sure could eat us both – and totally awesome because we can see the dragons up close! Bear was apparently less threatening in Disney as this komodo dragon didn’t seem too bothered by him. This is clearly a top reason to move to Florida – we no longer are threatened by komodos.

(also: Wikipedia island gigantism, it’s very interesting!)

Still looking for the tigers…

I always have high expectations for bird rooms. For some reason, I always envision all the birds being very friendly and into human companionship. And then it never happens! It’s not as disappointing in bird rooms like in the Maharajah Jungle Trek since the birds hate everyone. But I refuse to do the parakeet, etc. ones where you can buy the sugar syrup to feed the birds. I could do that room all by myself right when the park opens and the birds are hungry and still NONE of them would come to me. Meanwhile Bear, who has no food, will be absolutely covered with birds. It’s so unfair! He doesn’t even LIKE birds that much. Stupid parakeets.

Anyway, all of the birds in here resoundingly ignored both of us. So we moved on to the bats because bats are way cooler.

I love bats, I think they’re absolutely great (I also dearly appreciate Batman + his family). I like that they eat bugs and use echolocation and generally have cool ears and fly around at night.

The bat bombs from WWII make me very sad; why should bats have to get killed in a human war just because Japan has wooden roofs? (You should Wikipedia these as well; crackpot science is my favorite and these bombs – and their creator – were pretty cuckoo).

The other thing I like about the bat enclosure are the prayer flags. They add a nice bit of color and kinetic energy to the area; since the bats usually aren’t flying around, you need a nice punch of visual interest and the flags are perfect. I don’t know as much about the prayer flags as I do the Papel Picado flags featured in Mexico; I like the artistry of the Mexican flags but prefer the symbolism and simplicity of the prayer flags (because everyone is interested in my preference in cultural arts!)

Tigers! Finally! And they were awake! Tigers always look so eminently smooshable that it’s somewhat disappointing that they aren’t friendly. Wouldn’t you like to cuddle up with a tiger (if he wasn’t eating you)? In The Little Princess, Sara Crewe has a tiger rug and I always thought that was the most amazing thing. Kind of macabre room décor, but I was still very jealous of her rug (and Emily-doll + wardrobe. Basically I wanted to be Sara from ages 6-12).

Focusing correctly is important!

The last part of the Maharajah Jungle Trek that we went through (Bear does not have the infinite capacity for tiger viewing that I do) is the little cul-de-sac – for lack of a better term – with the ‘outside’ birds like this heron/crane/egret/tall thing. Also: a very obnoxious peacock.

Bear saw the peacock first and had to practically smush my face into the fence so I could see it. Has anyone seen any of those brain teaser shows on Discovery? In the one, they had a crowd staring in the tree and that the people’s brains were ‘confused’ into thinking there was a brown snake up there through peer pressure. That is not my brain. I am terrible at finding things in foliage – frogs, snakes, birds, whatever. And this peacock wasn’t moving at all, which is why you can see chain link fence in the lower right hand corner of the pictures. Because peacocks are jerks.

Further evidence of poor peacock personalities! At the Denver Zoo, there aren’t very many pigeons, so you would think you would be safe from birds begging food, right? Nope, because there’s a large flock of peacocks. And those peacocks lie in wait outside the quick service restaurants and pounce on those who dare to purchases food. So PSA: keep an eye out for peacocks skulking around the Denver Zoo. But we did get to see a mama and baby peacock chilling by the seal pool; that pure adorableness has slightly ameliorated my enmity towards peacocks.

Ahhhh, see, I could never do that! I guess now you know how I keep up with my threads. I only read the updates and the replies to my comments... hahah. ANYWAYS. Yeah, the trip is most likely not happening. My potential trip mates can't swing the cost right now. HAHA, I'd love to tag along at Disneyland! IF ONLY.

The rooms in Riverside look gorgeous! I'd love to stay there. I love both of the Port Orleans resorts, even though I think FQ has a slight edge because I went to the real FQ once. That's basically the only reason though haha.

A GLIMPSE OF MERIDA! How exciting!

I love all your Everest/Asia pictures! I STILL have not ridden in the front of EE. SIGH. Someday. I'm glad to know that it definitely is the best though. Yall got so lucky with how many times you got to ride!

haha, I like seeing what everyone has to say! I don't know, it's a sickness. :rotfl: And then if I don't recognize someone's name and they have a PTR/TR linked in their signature, I have to go stalk them over there too. idk, there's sometimes really interesting conversations that come up and I don't want my comments to be too repetitive (like if someone asked about something, I don't want to ask about that as well! I'm neurotic..).

:( That really sucks. Money is stupid.

aaah I want to go to New Orleans! It looks so pretty and - so I choose to believe - there are beignets everywhere. DELICIOUS FRIED FOOD!!!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure we were on Everest - or in line - more than we were off it that day. Kind of ridiculous! I still haven't seen the Yeti at all though, I always close my eyes! ;) Every single one of our ride pictures has me hidden behind my boyfriend and he will never let me forget it. I have such a short memory for how thrill rides go that I always get caught by surprise!

Totally behind again!!!! Argh!!!

I'm surprised that the wait for TSM was so long during the lights!!! Maybe I just underestimate the draw of that ride...the lights are awesome though! Yay for finding the cat!!

Love your AK pics!!

Totally behind again!!!! Argh!!!

I'm surprised that the wait for TSM was so long during the lights!!! Maybe I just underestimate the draw of that ride...the lights are awesome though! Yay for finding the cat!!

Love your AK pics!!

I know, I had read that the line really died down during the lighting ceremony, especially since Fantasmic was also going on. The CM insisted it was that long; maybe there were a lot of Fastpasses coming in late? idk, we always seem to get very pessimistic CMs around Toy Story.. no one wants to say the line is actually shorter! Thank goodness for DCA - we really got to make up for our total-lack-of-Toy-Story when we were in California. I can't wait for them to redo DHS and get some more rides in there because the park really does not handle crowds well. They really need a few good omnimovers or something. I think animation as a concept would work really well, maybe in the style of Spaceship Earth? I'd love to learn about the history of Disney animation from Judi Dench! ;)

Thanks!

Hey Merida,

I've read about 4 pages of your TR and I'm subbing on so I can find it when I go back to read more...

Your intro caught me - a science girl who has a hedgehog... my 10 year old son would have a huge crush on you...

As I started to read more I realized how much I liked your writing and pictures... You have a really interesting perspective on things and your photographs are really unique ... the are different riffs on things I've seen before... I also admire your honest opinions of things...

Plus I like your taste in literature... Up through the end of page 4 at least we've read a lot of the same things...

Although I was reading a lot of them quite a while before you...

Enjoying your writing immensely...

popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter