The Bachelorette~

NEVERENOUGHWDW

<font color=blue>Still Missing 20,000 Leagues Unde
Ok, I will admit I'm sucked into the Bachelorette ~

Anyone else?

Who dressed some of these guys? Did I see a leather Members Only jacket on one of the gents?

:rotfl2: Me me me I'm watching. And I can't wait to see creepy foot guy. OH HERE HE COMES!

I'm here too!

What about the thrift shop guy? "I smell good, I make love good" ?? WTH?

Loving it already!!

When I was working in NYC(downtown wall street) I would meet a friend once a week and go for lunch. It was our catch up time. Well sure enough there was a foot freak. You would notice him sitting eyeing feet and if he was sitting next to you he would try to rub your foot with his foot! that he had slipped out of his shoe! :eek: He looked like a regular business guy. But HOLY MOLY! That was nuts. This guy had the same look in his eyes. RUN! Jillian RUN!

Oh yes and the I make love good guy has got to go!

oh no! what if there are no "nice, normal" guys? poor Jill

hope someone great does turn up & they just featured the "freaky ones" to hook us in
out of alarm!

OH NO !!! The crazy foot guy with the sparklie jacket!!

They have some hot guys on there. Texas has put in a good show. There was about 6 guys from here.

My favs--looks only at this point are Jake, Sasha and Juan. YUM!

Tanner(the foot fetish one is kind of creepy).

Simon from England is some kinda tall! The cuppa tea idea is cute. Smart.
Jesse's pretty cute.

First of all ... anyone who called her "Hot Tub!" would be out right away. What a bunch of jerks.

Second ... who dressed her in a while dress with a long train? It got all muddy and gross with the fake wet ground.

I really like Kiptyn (really dumb name, though) and Jake (my current fave) and Juan because of the way he gets along with his mom.

OK, I'm in :cutie:.
I'm from NY ( Staten Island ) and I have to admit I didn't like any of the NY guys ( I think there were 3 ).

I like the pilot, think his name is Jake.

But YUCK, the foot guy has to go :eek:

Jillian seems nice, hope she finds a nice guy.

Karen :)

oh! the extra 5 guys just showed up, NOW I see creepy foot guy!

so far I like Kiptyn and Juan also

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter