The Adventures of Mom's Booty - 10/4 Wonder..... NEW UPDATE 7/7! See Ya Real Soon!

Oh wow!

That's it. I'm convinced!

We should do a Florida DISers cruise sometime!!!

You, DreamCruiser, Thundermountainmamma, and everyone else!

I'm enjoying your TR so far -- your kids dancing in the rain are just too cute!

During our first cruise, AP was a disaster as well, food-wise, timing-wise and server-wise. (However, it all worked out -- the head of food service heard about our multiple problems and sent a whole bunch of Palo desserts to our rooms! :cool1: ) I hope the meals got better as the cruise went on! Looking forward to reading more...

I'm *SO* there!:thumbsup2

We just have to figure out when. I'm in Land O' Lakes. I think DreamCruiser is in Lakeland, ThunderMountainMomma is over in Trinity.

We could get a hubby to drive us out to the Port

OR

We could hire a limo! Meet somewhere and have the limo pick us up.

Now, we just need to get a few more central Florida DISladies on board!

We just have to figure out when. I'm in Land O' Lakes. I think DreamCruiser is in Lakeland, ThunderMountainMomma is over in Trinity.

OR

Only FLORIDA Disers????? :sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

Although that could fill most of the ship...

OR

Howdy neighbor!:yay:

We live just a tad bit south of ya! We're in the greater Northdale area...off of Dale Mabry just south of VanDyke Rd! :cool2:

I've been trying to transfer from St. Pete to Land O Lakes for a few years now......:confused3 I make that drive every day...ugh!:sad2:

Ok....

Up here...(upstate NY...)

Land O' Lakes is BUTTER!!! :rotfl:

Ok....

Up here...(upstate NY...)

Land O' Lakes is BUTTER!!! :rotfl:

LMAO!:rotfl2:

Okay, everyone you will have to be patient with me over the next few days.

I'm up to the Atlantis part, but I don't have my pictures developed yet (waterproof cameras). Plus I have to work Saturday (well, and tomorrow too, of course) And Savannah has a competition Sunday.

Hopefully I can get the next segment up this weekend, but if not, Monday evening.....

Your pictures are all so good. What type of camera do you have?

Thank you! :goodvibes

It's a Canon Powershot S3 with a 12x optical zoom.
It's basically the Canon's top-of the line point & shoot. Its the step below the Canon Rebels-which are fantastic cameras, just pricey (over $600).

We bought this one in March from Best Buy for $395.

Hi everyone...

I'm sorry I haven't got the next installment up yet.
My laptop crashed and I had to take it to Best Buy for repair. They had to send it to Gateway. Hopefully I will have it back in about a week. Til then, please hang tight. I will get something up as soon as I can!

Sorry!!!!

Hi everyone...

I'm sorry I haven't got the next installment up yet.
My laptop crashed and I had to take it to Best Buy for repair. They had to send it to Gateway. Hopefully I will have it back in about a week. Til then, please hang tight. I will get something up as soon as I can!

Sorry!!!!

NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo lol:scared1:

Hope it gets fixed quick I know whats it like to be without your "lifeline" LOL

Oh I am very sorry to hear about your computer crashing!! I can relate. I depend on my computer for my job (I work from home) and about two years ago my hard drive crashed! Dell sent me a new one and a really good friend of mine who knows computers in and out basically, recovered all of my files. Recently, about two weeks ago now, I had to have the mother board replaced in my computer, not my laptop but my desktop, the one I actually depend on for work on a day to day basis. I feel your pain. I hope everything works out for you and the can fix it fairly quicky. I was really hoping to see another installment today/tonight, but I do understand!

On the other hand, :sad1: :sad1: just hurry up with it though okay? :rotfl2: :rotfl: (just kidding there!)

Just wondering if I need to call Gateway and explain to them about our crisis of the "Jen's TR withdrawal syndrome"? Hope everything is working out with your computer.

Hi
Just new in your trip report!!!I loved the first one and can't wait for more about this one!!!!!!:surfweb:
I booked a 4 night cruise for january and your reports are being very useful to make me even more excited about my trip!!! :woohoo: I will even make my own trip report!!!!Can't wait!!!!!:cool1:
That's it!!!Can't wait for more!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter