The ABC's of Sauntering Through WDW- J is for: Just Like That, It's Judiciously Ended! (4/23)

I hope the injection helps manage the pain. Nobody can say you're not exploring all options before going the surgery route.:crazy2:

I am so confused as to how that Uber driver didn't even try to correct her course when she reached what was clearly NOT Discovery Beach. :confused3 I have never used an Uber before, though, so I have no idea if that's normal.

Glad you eventually made it there, though. Was it crowded on the day you visited? I know they only sell a limited number of tickets per day, but I'm wondering if the breakfast area was busy with all the guests trying to get their meals knocked out.

Lovely photo of you with the dolphin. Thirty minutes sounds like a decent amount of time for the cost of the interaction, but I imagine it feels fast when you're having to share the time with 7 other people.

By the way, at dinner try a flatbread! Or have Nathan try it! Soooo good!

Ooh, good recommendation! Assuming I still haven't worked any gluten back into my diet by then, I'll make sure to pass this along to Nathan. He loves a good flatbread :)

I was a bit underwhelmed with my last dinner there. Lovely and good, but not wow. But, I can see why you'd want to mix it up a bit.

We enjoyed our brunch very much, but mostly for the self-serve selections and atmosphere, and not as much for the entrees. Nathan tried their take on chicken and waffles, which he said was very good, but he also tried an omelette that was downright terrible. My steak and eggs were just okay...I've had far better $30 steaks and my eggs were overcooked, and there aren't that many other options for me there for entrees with my current dietary restrictions. I can't drink, and Nathan drinks very little, 1-2 drinks max in one sitting, so the bottomless mimosas are a little lost on us. I also had a really lousy allergy chef who couldn't seem to keep my dietary restrictions straight, and he ended up telling me that some things were safe that actually weren't. (However, our server was AWESOME, and she even checked his work with the other chefs/line cooks to make sure he didn't give me bad information!) Even with that in mind, and even with the price, we'd still definitely go back. Everything else was top notch. But we keep looking for new Disney experiences on each trip to keep things fresh and exciting, and we've never done dinner there, so it seems like the thing to do. And I don't think I have the dolla bills or the time in our schedule to fit in both meals.

I'm willing to splurge here and there for something so highly recommended. So no worries! I knew the price going in and was willing to try it once. :hug:

Definitely didn't disappoint!

I'm so glad to hear it was a good experience! My grandmother has always been this way and has tried to teach me to do the same: she is very frugal in her day-to-day life, but she'll happily splurge on special experiences, especially when it comes to travelling. She values memories over "things." We still talk about our visits to Discovery Cove all the time. We loved the dolphin swim when we did it the first time we went, but the second time we did the sting ray feeding instead, and that was probably as much of a highlight as the dolphins and (bonus!) was a little bit less expensive.

I know! Silly me should have researched a little better where we were headed, but I hadn't ever gone off property, so was very (still am!) unfamiliar with how Orlando is laid out.

We've been off property a fair number of times, and I still don't feel like I know Orlando all that well, so it's an easy mistake to make! When we went to Discovery Cove the last time, Nathan followed his GPS and we wound up in some weird parking lot of, like, a firehouse or something. So I feel like it's cursed!

Very! Hopefully, the injection will help me turn the corner.

Saying a prayer for you and your neck! I hope you get some relief from the pain after that lousy injection. I can only imagine how frustrating and painful it's been for you.

I DID take the photo and put some mild enhancements on. But it turned the top gray.

Lies! All lies!

Mr. Photoshop. ;)

Who me? I have never added anything to a photo.

:rolleyes1

We shall see...

Yay! We shall!!

c2f98d69db5269171dc36338dee5f012.jpg

They look happy, though.

I took care of a 66 year year old OR RN a few days ago. ;)

So 70 is doable, then.

I will definitely be doing RD with my mom in May and my kids in Sept but plan to arrive an HOUR even before that because I swear they are opening the park WAY earlier than advertised.

Thanks for the tip. :)

It's a nice day for sure and with meals included I think not too bad. Considering meals and decent snacks are provided.

::yes::

I highly doubt that will happen.

Yes, but not worth the hassle.

Thought so. :hug:

That's what I did. Honestly, didn't even think about it much... except on the way home a bit.

And???

Very true. And.... the rest.

Looking forward to hearing about the rest.

I saw a few meltdowns and a bit of bad behavior where it's obvious the parents and kids have switched roles- probably permanently.

Meltdowns are okay. It happens. The permanent part... not so much.

Yuss!

It was super fun!

Looks like it!

I leave for a few hours and my thread goes to... this.

I can't trust you two as far as I can spit. ;)

:laughing:

And pkondz, don't you dare! LOLOLOL!

<sadly deletes photo and wanders off, head held low in disappointment.>

It did hurt. A lot. But, it was bearable and short-lived. I did manage to hold still, but it was tough.

Oh, man. :eek:

:hug:

I've had worse pain. 5 times.

Stubbed your toe only 5 times? Huh!

:rolleyes: :duck:

Too soon. I think right now, it hurts just from the injection process.

Hope it starts feeling better soon.

I do.

I'm special. :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

And... yes you are.

No. They were lifeguards. :(

Hmmm... not on the clock? Then... why open the park? Just... weird.

I tend to prefer the nigiri type over the cooked fish and shrimp kinds. I will look... no!!! WE, WE will look in May.

I'm the opposite...no raw things!! We are going definitely going to find them in May and I will be glad to consume them on your behalf if they aren't your thing :)

Well, I made it through your wonderful Discovery Cove update before I passed out in my chair holding my laptop. I had watched a youtube video of it once, but it didn't do it justice like your pictures do. I love your dolphin experience pictures. You look like you are just loving it!

Thanks for the call last night! It really is appreciated! I was really feeling overwhelmed and I went to day 3 of my clinicals today a bit less tense and a little lighter in my steppe! :-)rolleyes1 )

Really can't wait to say hello in May! Things just got real! I can see the lights at the top of the steeple and I just went into crazy Dis planning lady mode. ROFL! I decided today on my lunch break what my Dis bounding will be. I am taking inspiration from your thrift store finds. I am going to start perusing the 2nd hand stores to see if I can find what I want.

Heading to bed early tonight. Long day ahead of me tomorrow doing second validations on organism identifications I did today on urine plates. woohoo!

So, I have finally, but very sadly, accepted the fact that I can no longer be a daily DISser. :( Working a full time job of 4 10's (or more) is tough and I need my one day off during the week for business hours type errands or trying my best to be a single mom. Weekends I have to do the mundane stuff of cleaning and generally catching up on necessary business-y stuff. The DIS is, out of necessity and sanity, a weekend thing now and if I'm lucky an occasional weekday hobby. I do VERY faithfully read comments and try very hard to keep up on the threads I'm on, but not as well as I'd like to. Just trying to hang on and learn a new normal. Truth be told, it's a welcome escape...
That's the great thing about our little community here on the Dis, we all understand when our lives get busy. We all have things we are carrying that makes our lives complex. Come here to hang out, read, relax and enjoy when you can. It's a great respite, as you know. :hug:

Oh, and if you haven't seen Mary Poppins by now, you should have! ;)
Oh yes! Saw it and LOVED it!!!!!

I wanted to share a few of the take-aways from my New Year's Day trip to the Central Oregon Coast.
As always, I am in awe of your talent. Simply beautiful!

and then there was that time Steppe decided to do the unthinkable during a trip to Florida,

and left Disney.
Never. Leave. The. Bubble. (except maybe to go to Discovery Cove)

Let’s go find ADVENTURE Somewhere Beyond the Sea!
Looks like it is going to be an amazing experience!

And while it was certainly fun and educational, I can honestly say it probably wasn’t the best part of my day Somewhere Beyond the Sea....
Now I am curious to know what was!

More replies tomorrow on my "day off". I'm getting a steroid injection into C6-7 (my neck) for the neck injury I got a few months ago. Hoping A) It doesn't hurt too much and, B) It helps the pain and numbness and tingling down my arm enough to make me be able to avoid a disk replacement.
Yikes!! Really hope it helps and that you are feeling a bit better soon.

For now, just too pooped to finish up. Heading to bed early. Because I am not heading to Disney and getting up at 6:00 to have a needle get stabbed in your neck sucks. So it won't be easy to get up. But coffee will help. It will also help knowing it'll be my co-workers taking care of me. Let me tell ya, it is SO weird seeing your own name on the schedule!!
Thinking of you and hoping everything went well. :goodvibes

I hope the injection helps manage the pain. Nobody can say you're not exploring all options before going the surgery route.:crazy2:

It will be interesting to see how well it works. It felt pretty good the yesterday and the day before, but today... not so much. I think with these you have to give it a bit before knowing for sure.

I am so confused as to how that Uber driver didn't even try to correct her course when she reached what was clearly NOT Discovery Beach. :confused3 I have never used an Uber before, though, so I have no idea if that's normal.

I agree, but she was definitely not from around there and probably had only just arrived from... wherever she was from. I have taken them loads of times, and can for sure say, this was NOT normal. Generally, I've been quite happy with them.

Glad you eventually made it there, though. Was it crowded on the day you visited? I know they only sell a limited number of tickets per day, but I'm wondering if the breakfast area was busy with all the guests trying to get their meals knocked out.

No, not particularly crowded at all. Lots of room in all the water features and plenty of lounge chairs on all the beaches. Just perfect!

I was there pretty early, so for me, no it wasn't crowded at all. No line whatsoever, but when I walked back by later after getting my suit on, there was a small one. Still not bad though, then even.

Lovely photo of you with the dolphin. Thirty minutes sounds like a decent amount of time for the cost of the interaction, but I imagine it feels fast when you're having to share the time with 7 other people.

Honestly, it was just right. The dolphin swims by all of you in a line so everyone has equal chances to touch and feed, etc...

Ooh, good recommendation! Assuming I still haven't worked any gluten back into my diet by then, I'll make sure to pass this along to Nathan. He loves a good flatbread

Sounds good! I really the one I got.

We enjoyed our brunch very much, but mostly for the self-serve selections and atmosphere, and not as much for the entrees. Nathan tried their take on chicken and waffles, which he said was very good, but he also tried an omelette that was downright terrible. My steak and eggs were just okay...I've had far better $30 steaks and my eggs were overcooked, and there aren't that many other options for me there for entrees with my current dietary restrictions. I can't drink, and Nathan drinks very little, 1-2 drinks max in one sitting, so the bottomless mimosas are a little lost on us. I also had a really lousy allergy chef who couldn't seem to keep my dietary restrictions straight, and he ended up telling me that some things were safe that actually weren't. (However, our server was AWESOME, and she even checked his work with the other chefs/line cooks to make sure he didn't give me bad information!) Even with that in mind, and even with the price, we'd still definitely go back. Everything else was top notch. But we keep looking for new Disney experiences on each trip to keep things fresh and exciting, and we've never done dinner there, so it seems like the thing to do. And I don't think I have the dolla bills or the time in our schedule to fit in both meals.

I love that you would still go back despite it not being perfect. Because you now what? No meal is perfect. Ever. Maybe V&As, but there is bound to be some hiccup and I'm glad this place and your experiences have had redeeming qualities.

I'm so glad to hear it was a good experience! My grandmother has always been this way and has tried to teach me to do the same: she is very frugal in her day-to-day life, but she'll happily splurge on special experiences, especially when it comes to travelling. She values memories over "things." We still talk about our visits to Discovery Cove all the time. We loved the dolphin swim when we did it the first time we went, but the second time we did the sting ray feeding instead, and that was probably as much of a highlight as the dolphins and (bonus!) was a little bit less expensive.

I work to live, not live to work, as they say. I am blessed enough to be able to save each month for things I want to do and to be able to help my kids out when they really need it. I typically don't splurge on myself (last big one was a new camera lens) except lately to travel. I'm all about that. :)

We've been off property a fair number of times, and I still don't feel like I know Orlando all that well, so it's an easy mistake to make! When we went to Discovery Cove the last time, Nathan followed his GPS and we wound up in some weird parking lot of, like, a firehouse or something. So I feel like it's cursed!

Haha, then maybe her GPS misread her intentions as well!

Saying a prayer for you and your neck! I hope you get some relief from the pain after that lousy injection. I can only imagine how frustrating and painful it's been for you.

Thanks, Meghan! I see less thrill rides and more bench sitting at Disney in m future. LOL!

Lies! All lies!

Someday, I'll grow up to be just like you and learn PB and be able to fix stuff like that.... better.

Who me? I have never added anything to a photo.

:rolleyes1

Uh huh.

sure.

They look happy, though.

Happy little paramecia!

So 70 is doable, then.

Oh for sure!! 100%. One of my favorite instructors in school was 75 and could keep up with all of us. She was a real spitfire!

I highly doubt that will happen.

You are right. I will never swim naked with dolphins.

I have NO idea what this was even about and even went back to check.

And, peanut butter goes great with jelly.

And, my internet bill is too high.

And, Disney trips are fun to plan.

And, I need a hot bath and a long weekend.

Meltdowns are okay. It happens. The permanent part... not so much.

Permanent is becoming all too normal. :sad2:

I worry for our society.

Been a while since I've slipped an exploding helicopter in.

Stubbed your toe only 5 times? Huh!

:rolleyes: :duck:
\

Aren't we the funny one.

Hmmm... not on the clock? Then... why open the park? Just... weird.

Very.

I'm the opposite...no raw things!! We are going definitely going to find them in May and I will be glad to consume them on your behalf if they aren't your thing :)

Then I get your extra mimosa. ;)

Well, I made it through your wonderful Discovery Cove update before I passed out in my chair holding my laptop. I had watched a youtube video of it once, but it didn't do it justice like your pictures do. I love your dolphin experience pictures. You look like you are just loving it!

It was so fantastic! Just a very lovely, fun-filled day. :cloud9:

Thanks for the call last night! It really is appreciated! I was really feeling overwhelmed and I went to day 3 of my clinicals today a bit less tense and a little lighter in my steppe! :-)rolleyes1 )

You're very welcome! I found such strength in those who supported me during my school and want to be there for those who choose the long road to a better job that they love. You're SO CLOSE!!!!

Really can't wait to say hello in May! Things just got real! I can see the lights at the top of the steeple and I just went into crazy Dis planning lady mode. ROFL! I decided today on my lunch break what my Dis bounding will be. I am taking inspiration from your thrift store finds. I am going to start perusing the 2nd hand stores to see if I can find what I want.

YAY!!!

I can't wait to see them! I may bring the one I didn't use from last time. :)

Heading to bed early tonight. Long day ahead of me tomorrow doing second validations on organism identifications I did today on urine plates. woohoo!

Me too! Up since 4:30 this morinng and I'm pooped! (Bet you look at that too. ;) )

That's the great thing about our little community here on the Dis, we all understand when our lives get busy. We all have things we are carrying that makes our lives complex. Come here to hang out, read, relax and enjoy when you can. It's a great respite, as you know. :hug:

Life's given me a lot of ups and downs since 2007 when I joined the DIS, and friends have always been there. Nice to be able to have a place to come to to share.

Oh yes! Saw it and LOVED it!!!!!

I think I might go again this weekend.

As always, I am in awe of your talent. Simply beautiful!

Aw, thanks! I think the weather cooperated just perfectly this time around.

Never. Leave. The. Bubble. (except maybe to go to Discovery Cove)

Universal??

Yikes!! Really hope it helps and that you are feeling a bit better soon.

I'm going to give it a week and see then. :)

Thinking of you and hoping everything went well. :goodvibes

:hug:

Uh oh. I see a common denominator here.

And it’s me!!!
Met you both. Both had nosebleeds. Yep. Me.

That makes about as much sense as this argument:

V: Does wood sink in water?
P1: No
P3: No. It floats!
P1: Let's throw her into the bog! (yeah yeah ya!)
V: What also floats in water?
P1: Bread
P3: Apples
P2: Very small rocks
(V looks annoyed)
P1: Cider
P3: Grape gravy
P1: Cherries
P3: Mud
King: A Duck!
(all look and stare at king)
V: Exactly! So, logically...
P1(thinking): If she ways the same as a duck... she's made of wood!
V: And therefore,
(pause & think)
P3: A witch! (P1: a witch)(P2: a witch)(all: a witch!)

Maybe? Not even sure because I tend to prefer the nigiri type over the cooked fish and shrimp kinds.

I generally like a Maguro (tuna nigiri), and a few others, but a tempura shrimp roll is one of my favorites as well as a Spider Roll.

I just didn't want to make the time to head to the Food Court before. That easy takes 20 minutes, and just nope. It was already early enough and I can make it til 9:00 without my headache. I knew I'd have coffee well before that.

Another reason I love my Villas, I can make my own. Start it before I put my clothes on and by the time I'm dressed it's ready. Then I can drink it while I help Fran get dressed.
Sorry, Alison, I ran out of steam in writing as well, so will pick it up again this weekend. popcorn::

:hug: That one I can understand. But you needn't think your updates are too long! That's another reason I like my chronological TRs cause I write them as I go along in the trip, all I have to do is insert pictures!

Too soon. I think right now, it hurts just from the injection process.

I sure hope so. Might be a few days before I'll notice improvement, but I'm hopeful.

So was this a cortisone shot? Fran has gotten them in the past to help with her arthritis.

You did?!

But, I think mine was a 3 ROLL nosebleed. :scared1:

Glad you were already in a convenient place with supplies close by!

Well, they weren't little pieces of toilet paper, possibly a 1/4 roll nosebleed. And I got another one last night. Then I got scratched and bled all over my shirt. The dang ibuprofen made my skin so thin that is why my arms are so bruised up.

The new Paradise Pier is something I'm anxious to see having learned some fun stuff at the last Pacific Northwest Mouse Meet I went to. Maybe I need to plan a quick trip to see @franandaj .

I'm here! All you need to do is get yourself here! The Olga suite is always available (with some amount of effort on my part to make it habitable again, boxes everywhere....), but I can hook you up for all the rest once you're here!

Someday, I'll grow up to be just like you and learn PB and be able to fix stuff like that.... better.

PB?
Peanut Butter fixes lots of things. Hunger, for one.

Happy little paramecia!

Oh for sure!! 100%. One of my favorite instructors in school was 75 and could keep up with all of us. She was a real spitfire!

Impressive!

You are right. I will never swim naked with dolphins.

Probably a smart move. I've heard those guys can get a little frisky.

I have NO idea what this was even about and even went back to check.

And, peanut butter goes great with jelly.

And, my internet bill is too high.

And, Disney trips are fun to plan.

And, I need a hot bath and a long weekend.

You were saying you thought about the Uber ride costing more on the ride home. Did you do something then? Or?

Been a while since I've slipped an exploding helicopter in.

::yes::

That makes about as much sense as this argument:

V: Does wood sink in water?
P1: No
P3: No. It floats!
P1: Let's throw her into the bog! (yeah yeah ya!)
V: What also floats in water?
P1: Bread
P3: Apples
P2: Very small rocks
(V looks annoyed)
P1: Cider
P3: Grape gravy
P1: Cherries
P3: Mud
King: A Duck!
(all look and stare at king)
V: Exactly! So, logically...
P1(thinking): If she ways the same as a duck... she's made of wood!
V: And therefore,
(pause & think)
P3: A witch! (P1: a witch)(P2: a witch)(all: a witch!)

:rotfl:

I generally like a Maguro (tuna nigiri), and a few others, but a tempura shrimp roll is one of my favorites as well as a Spider Roll.

Me too!! But prefer yellowfin even above that. I'll def eat the tempura rolls, don't get me wrong, but love a fresh nigiri if made right.

Another reason I love my Villas, I can make my own. Start it before I put my clothes on and by the time I'm dressed it's ready. Then I can drink it while I help Fran get dressed.

I should add, that it's also my morning "ritual" to get up and quickly get dressed and ready and head straight to the food court (okay, maybe 75% of the time?) for a cup of mediocre resort coffee. Then I sip as I ride the bus and at RD. Then when I've hit a couple of rides, I find a place for another cup in the park. But, I didn't want to take the time out on my DC day since it was so darn early.

:hug: That one I can understand. But you needn't think your updates are too long! That's another reason I like my chronological TRs cause I write them as I go along in the trip, all I have to do is insert pictures!

I get that too. :) I don't use my phone or anything to write as I go except my notes on my laminated cards. Plus, you never know what mischief my TRs can get me in. ;)

So was this a cortisone shot? Fran has gotten them in the past to help with her arthritis.

Yes, into C 6-7. OUCHIE! Hurts a bit more today, so still waiting for it to kick in.

Well, they weren't little pieces of toilet paper, possibly a 1/4 roll nosebleed. And I got another one last night. Then I got scratched and bled all over my shirt. The dang ibuprofen made my skin so thin that is why my arms are so bruised up.

Oh, well, that's a whole different story! And.... another one?! :faint: I'd say that you're maybe on a bit too much NSAID... I was taking high doses of Naproxen for my neck when it first happened and turned into a gigantic walking bruise as well and had to stop. I didn't want to risk internal bleeding too.

I'm here! All you need to do is get yourself here! The Olga suite is always available (with some amount of effort on my part to make it habitable again, boxes everywhere....), but I can hook you up for all the rest once you're here!

Tepmpting! Very, very tempting! I am going to San Fran with Anara next weekend and we plan to hit up the Disney Family Museum while there. But maybe a quick 3 day weekend sooner than later would be fun! Maybe @jedijill can pop over too. :wave:

Probably a smart move. I've heard those guys can get a little frisky.

They might make me jump through hoops. I don't do that. Come to think of it. I don't jump.

You were saying you thought about the Uber ride costing more on the ride home. Did you do something then? Or?

OH, right. No, I didn't do anything different, just hoped it'd be smooth sailing.

W is for Wonderful, Wet, Watery World!- Pt. 2

Sauntering on…

After my delightful swim with the percoids, it was time to take another dip Somewhere Beyond the Sea filled with all manner of fishies from tiny to huge. I carefully chose my perch that would serve to recline my lazy carcass in between dips, laid out my towel, and headed off with mask and snorkel to the warm lagoon.

The crowds were not horrible and there was plenty of room to roam, but it was decidedly busier than an hour before. Nevertheless, there was an amazing, beautiful array of colors and shapes against the bright faux corals and rocks below me and the bodies that occasionally crossed my path didn't bother me at all.

P1040781-L.jpg

Gliding beneath me were rays, sharks, a huge variety of tropical fish, and the occasional humanoid. But, as warm as the water was, I did explore in chunks. Each time I took a little breather (yes, I do know how to use a snorkel and was breathing in the water too) I basked under the Florida sun with a breeze blowing over me. There is not much else that is so utterly relaxing. Especially when one has a slushie drink in hand and readily available snacks. I particularly enjoyed the plantain chips, but all kinds of chips, nuts, fruit, granola bars, ice cream, and other snacks were available at several locations throughout the park. Towel stations were also placed around the beaches and locker rooms as well.

I think I ended up going in the Grand Lagoon 3 different times for swims before lunch and managed to get some decent photos of my new friends. I know there are quite a few and limiting them to the best outtakes took some doing, so enjoy!

I found these two planning a bust out and distinctly heard them using the Orca dialect. I hope they make it.

Fish are friends, unless they are lunch. Speaking of which, well… this happened. Oopsies.

Again, the food wasn’t stellar, but it was decent and did what it needed to. I chose salmon, salad, and a bit of mac-n-cheese only to see what it tasted like. It was NOT 8 Spoons Mac and Cheese.

While my swims with aquatica were indeed incredible, it was not my favorite part of the day. So, continue to stay tuned and maybe, just maybe, I will post the final chapter of My Day at Discovery Cove later this weekend. Until then, just keep swimming, just keep swimming...

Oh, well, that's a whole different story! And.... another one?! :faint: I'd say that you're maybe on a bit too much NSAID... I was taking high doses of Naproxen for my neck when it first happened and turned into a gigantic walking bruise as well and had to stop. I didn't want to risk internal bleeding too.

Actually, I've been off the Ibuprofen for nearly three months, only Curcumin for pain now. But my skin is still rice paper thin. I've been taking collagen, but it doesn't seem to be doing a whole lot.

Tepmpting! Very, very tempting! I am going to San Fran with Anara next weekend and we plan to hit up the Disney Family Museum while there. But maybe a quick 3 day weekend sooner than later would be fun! Maybe @jedijill can pop over too. :wave:

Jill has already got two of them planned! One next weekend and one in March!

Actually, I've been off the Ibuprofen for nearly three months, only Curcumin for pain now. But my skin is still rice paper thin. I've been taking collagen, but it doesn't seem to be doing a whole lot.

Huh! 3 months is a bit of time, but maybe it'll just take more to get that healthy skin back. Maybe a multi with extra B, C and E? I've not heard of Curcumin before... but will look it up. :)

Jill has already got two of them planned! One next weekend and one in March!

Hm, March, you say?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter