The 3rd first trip

TheChapman6

DIS Veteran
Hi there I'm Pepper I grew up in Ventura, ca and attended Disneyland often, but moved when I was 12. I lived in Wyoming and now we are in northern Colorado. I'm a stay at home mom to 6 great kids and decided it was high time I take them all to Disney!

I took my oldest 2 boys in May 2013 we stayed at the dlh. My mom and dad went with us.

Then I took my next 2 kids in feb 2014 stayed at pph my mom went along.

Then in sept my mom and I snagged the dapper day rate and stayed 2 nights at the gch!! No kids it was amazing

So, I have 2 kids who haven't been and husband who finally agreed to come along!! This will be my husbands first trip he has never ever ridden s roller coaster!!! We are taking dd5, and ds3.

So although I've been many times this will be the 3rd time I get to witness my kids first trip, plus my husbands.

We are staying at the grand California for 3 nights with 4 day hoppers. I've made reservations at big thunder ranch and Minnie and friends for brunch.

I'm counting for the days we are at 43 days and I can hardly stand it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter