That's So Raven Clothes!Where?

Scarlett1125

I love Disney World and Dogs!
I was just wondering where you can find "That's So Raven !"Clothes. My almost-11 year-old cousin is totally obsessed with Raven and Hilary Duff, and we can't find the clothes anywhere! We looked on the internet for an hour and still didn't find anything except E-Bay. Please Help!!!! We wanted to get her the Raven clothes and perfume for her birthday, so advice is really appreciated!

Saw a BUNCH in the girl's children's section of Filene's...good luck and hope that helped!!!

Try Sears. They have a wide variety of Lizzie McGuire and Raven. I nearly puke when I walk past them.

Actualy Hilary Duff's clothing line Candie's is sold at Khols.

swimer3 said:
Actualy Hilary Duff's clothing line Candie's is sold at Khols.

Candie's isn't her line of clothes she's just the spokesperson and in their advertisements.

I saw the Raven clothes line at Filene's as well.

I saw some of the Raven make-up at Walmart so there may be clothes there too. The line is at sears. And I know that Hilary Duff is at Target. Raven may be too.

Thanks for all of the info, but the only Filene's stores are on the East coast. I looked at Sears online, but they only have the Raven clothes in Canada. We found her some Hilary Duff "Stuff" at Value City when we were looking for Playstation One games for my sister. They were a good find because she's OBSESSED with her.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter