That Pirate Stole My Tiara: The Pre-Trip Report

Hello folks! It's been ages, I know. But suffice it to say that LIFE got in the way of finishing this TR for a bit. Now that I'm "back", I'd love to finish but something funky has happened - my TR got merged with my PTR and it was closed and moved and then opened and moved again and it's all sorts of confusing now.

So.

I will be starting a new thread, with mostly the same name, on which I will repost all the TR chappies and continue (and finish!) my TR. It's possible that this thread will get closed again before I'm able to post a new link here, but keep an eye out on the trip reports board.

I'm back, baby.
And better than ever. ;)

Hugs and kisses - your gal Tink.

Hello to everyone who's stopped in to say hi!

I'm happy to announce that the new thread is set up. Go: HERE!. And please subscribe! That's where I'll be continuing this TR.

I should have a new chapter up by the week's end. ::yes::

OhMari - thanks so much for your help with all of this! Now that the new thread is up, feel free to close this one back up as well. I've updated the link in my siggie and posted this here so I think all of my current readers/subscribers should have the message and will be all set!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter