Thanksgiving Week Availability BRV vs AKV

smstewart_9554

Earning My Ears
My home resort is BRV and I'm trying to reserve a studio and a 2BR 11/22-11/27. I started looking about 2 weeks ago and have have only gotten 1 day for each room and waitlisted the other days. We have never gone over the Thanksgiving holiday, so I do not know how difficult getting rooms then will be. I know BRV is very popular Nov and Dec. What do you think are the odds that my waitlists will come through? Alternatively, is there any chance of booking AKV at 7month for these times (I'm even willing to try walking for the firs time if necessary).

Thanks

My home resort is BRV and I'm trying to reserve a studio and a 2BR 11/22-11/27. I started looking about 2 weeks ago and have have only gotten 1 day for each room and waitlisted the other days. We have never gone over the Thanksgiving holiday, so I do not know how difficult getting rooms then will be. I know BRV is very popular Nov and Dec. What do you think are the odds that my waitlists will come through? Alternatively, is there any chance of booking AKV at 7month for these times (I'm even willing to try walking for the firs time if necessary).

Thanks
If you just started your quest 2 weeks ago, I would guess that there are a considerable number of BRV owners ahead of you on the waitlist at this point. But there's no harm in creating waitlists and hoping for the best. People change their plans all of the time. But getting both a 2BR and a studio for Thanksgiving is going to take some extra pixie dust.

You may stand a chance at AKV Kidani at 7 months but even getting a studio there at Thanksgiving could present a challenge. Walking at 7 months doesn't really work well because AKV owners could swoop in at any time during your walk and disrupt it by booking up a single night along the way.

If you just started your quest 2 weeks ago, I would guess that there are a considerable number of BRV owners ahead of you on the waitlist at this point. But there's no harm in creating waitlists and hoping for the best. People change their plans all of the time. But getting both a 2BR and a studio for Thanksgiving is going to take some extra pixie dust.

You may stand a chance at AKV Kidani at 7 months but even getting a studio there at Thanksgiving could present a challenge. Walking at 7 months doesn't really work well because AKV owners could swoop in at any time during your walk and disrupt it by booking up a single night along the way.

Thanks Marionnette, that’s very helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter