Thanksgiving Dinner attire question

Do you dress up for holiday meals?

• Regular casual attire

• Dressier casual attire

• Really dressy attire

Results are only viewable after voting.

cathy59

Mouseketeer
We are having our Thanksgiving Dinner at Spoodles, and I know it is normaly casual attire, but I wondered if many people dress up a little nicer for holiday meals?

What do you do?

Thanks!

I havent gone for Thanksgiving, but we were there last Christmas. I had the same idea. Since we usually dress up on Christmas Eve and we were eating at Le Cellier with the CP package I felt dressing nicer than usual would be the way to go. In the end we were at Epcot all day, it was warm during the day(shorts weather), but getting cooler at night(pants weather) and we ended up wearing our regular park clothes. I even changed from my shorts to pant in the ladies room during dinner. Not exactly what I had had in mind, but being in the park all day, we had to do what worked. ;)

Now had we been back in our room before dinner with time to change and wash up, I probably would have gone a little nicer.

Thanks for your replies!

I was wondering if we would look odd if we were a little dressier. And of course, I know how best intentions can change as the day goes on!

I think we'll aim for a dressy-casual, and see how it goes! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter