Thanksgiving buffets

DisTXMom

DIS Veteran
Apologies if this info is posted and I'm just not finding it, but I'm looking for thoughts on the various Thanksgiving buffets at the on site hotels. We are staying at PBH. We would like a fairly traditional Thanksgiving dinner of turkey, ham, dressing, pumpkin pie etc. If there are favorite Citywalk locations, would like to hear that as well. Many thanks Disboards!

The official Universal website has a listing of the resort hotels offering Thanksgiving meals. Just click on Things To Do followed by Events. It looks like all of the resorts will have something. I do not see a listing for CityWalk, though. Just due New Year's.

We have reservations at The Kitchen (HRH) for their Thanksgiving buffet. @DisTXMom when I called to confirm what was available, HRH did tell me that the reservations fill quickly.

We have reservations at The Kitchen (HRH) for their Thanksgiving buffet. @DisTXMom when I called to confirm what was available, HRH did tell me that the reservations fill quickly.

Thanks! I made a reservation through open table for sapphire falls. I booked it online but will make sure it's for the thanksgiving buffet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter