Thanks to the family at Gideons !

Dennis DVC

Mouseketeer
So here’s a story to restore a little faith in humanity…

It was christmas day, the plan was brunch at Art Smiths BUT 1st Peanut butter coffee at Gideon’s. So i threw on my grinch onsee and headed out 1st, i figured if i get in line early I could do both so i was 3rd in line after the jog over, I sat and being personable i always talk to the people around me, well the family in front of me asked why i was inline and i said just for the coffee. I didn’t realize it but my family had checked in early to art smiths and our table was called before Gideons opened. I was sad i had waited all that time for nothing but in disney curve balls are par for the course. Fast forward 1 hour. We are wrapping up I’m sitting at the table paying the bills with the kids as half my party left already in comes the family in front of me WITH A COFFEE!!!! they hand it to me and say Merry Christmas we knew you wanted this and we hope it makes your day. Gods honest truth i almost cried, was such a beautiful act of kindness on a magical day in a magical place. I never got their name but i hope they blog here and know they made a strangers day AND you thought my kids a life lesson that a little bit of kindness goes a long way. So thanks for restoring faith in humanity the world needs more
ppl like this.

Attachments

• AC87F96D-219C-4442-A728-27857A9B89EA.jpeg
    AC87F96D-219C-4442-A728-27857A9B89EA.jpeg
    82.7 KB · Views: 30
Yea proves there are still really good people in our country, despite all of the rotten behavior on the news every day and night.

That cold-brew, peanut butter coffee is really worth a wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter