Thank You

KDawnLily

<font color=CC99CC>One heck of a DIS TF poet!<br><
Hello,
I know there is a Thank You board but I thought this Thank You would be more appropriate here in Transportation.
We were in Disney in Feb.'03 during the Cheerleading Championships staying at ASMu without a car of our own. I wanted to say thank you to all those drivers of the Buses from the All Star Resorts. You guys and gals did a great job keeping us entertained and the overzealous cheerleaders from "entertaining" the other passengers with their cheer routines.
Even up to the wee hours of the night you were all in great spirits(prob. the contagious attitudes of the cheerleaders that did it).
SO a BIG THANK YOU goes out to All of you!

See you again in Nov.!

Originally posted by KDawnLily
I wanted to say thank you to all those drivers of the Buses from the All Star Resorts. You guys and gals did a great job keeping us entertained and the overzealous cheerleaders from "entertaining" the other passengers with their cheer routines.

On behalf of all 921 drivers, it was our pleasure. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter