Thank you Craig for the kind message

yaya74

DIS Veteran
I know that topic regarding masks is sensitive. But I hope the admin can allow me to post this message:

I really love what Craig said about mask wearing at WDW during this afternoon's DisUnplugged show. He encouraged us to think that wearing a mask is our "one active kindness" of the day, to make people around us feeling comfortable especially at WDW where magics happen We don't know what people around us have gone through during the past year. Maybe they have been isolated from others since last year and finally got the courage to come out and find some normalcy in their lives. Wearing the mask is not just following the rule, but also a kind thing to do.

Thank you Craig for the kind message. I hope more and more of us will take your suggestion and mask-up.

I know that topic regarding masks is sensitive. But I hope the admin can allow me to post this message:

I really love what Craig said about mask wearing at WDW during this afternoon's DisUnplugged show. He encouraged us to think that wearing a mask is our "one active kindness" of the day, to make people around us feeling comfortable especially at WDW where magics happen We don't know what people around us have gone through during the past year. Maybe they have been isolated from others since last year and finally got the courage to come out and find some normalcy in their lives. Wearing the mask is not just following the rule, but also a kind thing to do.

Thank you Craig for the kind message. I hope more and more of us will take your suggestion and mask-up.
Haven't watched the show yet, but love your message, and the intent behind it! :love:

Couldn't agree with you more. I also think he could have added to just wear it properly as well. Again even if you don't believe it works you're just making the lives of the CM's easier. The part about not knowing what someone else is going through really struck a chord with me too. I lost my Pop Pop and my Dad within 3 months of each other (neither to COVID) and just learned that a family friend just tried to commit suicide because the year of isolation was beginning to be too much for her. I don't say this for sympathy or for any reason other than to prove Craig's point. Unfortunately my story is all too common for people this year and their family tree went from having branches to twigs.

The live chat yesterday was pretty unbearable with people being rude about their mask views or just acting like the panel was taking too long on any one topic. I still don't understand how you can watch a (FREE) show and do nothing, but complain about who is or isn't there, the topics they're covering and the length of time they spend on them.

Couldn't agree with you more. I also think he could have added to just wear it properly as well. Again even if you don't believe it works you're just making the lives of the CM's easier. The part about not knowing what someone else is going through really struck a chord with me too. I lost my Pop Pop and my Dad within 3 months of each other (neither to COVID) and just learned that a family friend just tried to commit suicide because the year of isolation was beginning to be too much for her. I don't say this for sympathy or for any reason other than to prove Craig's point. Unfortunately my story is all too common for people this year and their family tree went from having branches to twigs.

The live chat yesterday was pretty unbearable with people being rude about their mask views or just acting like the panel was taking too long on any one topic. I still don't understand how you can watch a (FREE) show and do nothing, but complain about who is or isn't there, the topics they're covering and the length of time they spend on them.
So sorry for all your losses. I fee like there are so MANY that have had to endure so MANY losses. Very sad year, indeed. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter