Thank you all...

Thank you for taking the time to share Rich's service - please keep in touch with us all here.:D

Thank you for keeping all of us updated. This must be a very hard time for you, and to keep us in your thoughts is a gift. I didn't always agree with Rich, but I always respect his opinion. I hope you will continue to come back and share yours!

Best wishes and God Bless!

:wave2:

Sounds like it was a perfect memorial. You've been amazing to come here and keep us updated, sharing those wonderful pictures, and helping us deal with Rich's passing - all the while, having your own personal grief, staying strong for your daughter, and handling arrangements. I admire your strength and compassion. I really hope you will continue to post here. People like you are what this board really needs. :) (I think Rich would agree ;) )

You have been so good to us!!

THANKS so much for sharing.

It was and probably still is hard to sign on using his ID - but you have done it - to tell us.

that is so darn sweet and caring.

thank you!!!

Thank you so much for sharing. It sounds like a fitting service. Please join our family and continue to post once you feel that you can.

Thanks for posting to keep us updated.
Wishing you lots of strength to carry you through the coming days...
Oh, and I just have to ask regarding the picture in your signature line...
Can you tell us who is who???
You both look no older than 15! I can't tell wife from daughter...Help me out here! :teeth:

Thanks for sharing the specifics of the service...it sounds even rich might :) have liked it....

Can't help but keep thinking about Rich and his family. I also lost my father at age 42. It was a long time ago....time does help heal. You have been in our prayers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter