Text Under Username

Grasshopper2016

DIS Veteran
A random phrase recently appeared under my Username, where it used to say "DIS Veteran" (or whatever my rank was). It says "The crab legs were our reason to go the buffet." I don't remember every writing this. Oddly, though, it's actually true! But I still would rather not have it be my defining phrase.

I don't see any way to change this. And I see here that others have had the same problem.

(1) Can someone remove that for me?

(2) Do we have -- or will we at some point get -- the ability to edit that text ourselves?

Thanks for the help.

Sorry, I am unable to help, but I just wanted to say that it gave me a good laugh that you said the statement is oddly true! :laughing:

A random phrase recently appeared under my Username, where it used to say "DIS Veteran" (or whatever my rank was). It says "The crab legs were our reason to go the buffet." I don't remember every writing this. Oddly, though, it's actually true! But I still would rather not have it be my defining phrase.

I don't see any way to change this. And I see here that others have had the same problem.

(2) Do we have -- or will we at some point get -- the ability to edit that text ourselves?

Thanks for the help.
Time was (prior to most recent "upgrade" here) that you could replace that text with whatever you wanted.

Many years ago, there was a tag fairy that would randomly select some unique statement that a person would make in a post and replace that text with it. Maybe the tag fairy is back.

You can ask a webmaster to change it for you.

Hopefully, at some (soon) time, the ability to edit our profile info will return to us.

Thanks for the help.
I went ahead and deleted the phrase under your name.

Thank you. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter