Tevas too wide?

kiki056

Earning My Ears
So I've been reading all the good things people have to say about the Teva Mush flip-flop and after some debate, I took a chance and ordered 2 pairs online from the Teva Canada website (I looked for them in the recommended stores around where I live, but no luck). I ordered them in a 9 and it didn't give me a choice of 9 medium or wide, but they came in a 9W. Is that standard, do they all come in a wide width? My feet tend towards the wide side, but when I put them on, the strap feels too loose. These are what I was planning to wear for my upcoming trip to DW but I think I will have to go looking for different shoes. They are very comfortable, but I'm not sure they will offer me enough support.

I think Tevas are all wide so you need to go down a size or two. If you need somthing else I would try Reefs. They are high quality so the price can get high for flip flops.

The strap is loose on my Teva's as well. At first the loose strap bothered me but once I got used to it I was glad that it was kind of loose. Try wearing your Teva's around the house and see how they work out for you. They have "memory foam" and it takes a while for them to conform to your feet.

My Tevas are not wide nor are my feet wide so I'm not sure what to say on that issue.

The tag on my husbands said 10M so maybe the W stands for Womens rather than Wide ?

I've actually found the opposite to be true. I have short wide feet and have never been able to wear Tevas. They taper too much at the toes and my pinky toe always ends up hanging over the edge, while my big toe gets no where near the end of the flip flop.

I swear by Reefs. They are my one and only choice flip-flop for the last 12 years. I get the classic Sandy. They are nice and squared off at the end for my wide squared-off feet. :)

Have you visited Zappos.com? They have every brand you can think of - along with free FAST shipping.

GOod luck!

W for Women's...that makes sense! I guess I just assumed it meant wide because they feel so wide on my feet. Oh well, if worse comes to worse, I can still wear them around so they won't go to waste. Thanks everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter