• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Teva Sale

markey

DIS Veteran
Don't know how many board hop, found this on the budget board. Got my first pair last year and just love wearing them, wore on CC and beaches instead of water shoes and they worked fine, kept from having to dump out the sand. Anyway the Teva's are 50% off, and if you type in Jacqueline Kennedy in the comment section you get free shipping (does not show up in total, they e-mail you and tell you free shipping because you answered their riddle question). sierratradingpost.com

I ordered my DH and me a pair. Always wanted a pair of TEVA's. Got the free shipping too!
Thanks for posting!
Mollie Jo:cool:

Has anyone ever tried anything other than Teva and Birkenstock???

I just ordered a pair of Teva and did NOT get the free shipping.

My e-mail confirmation includes the 4.50 shipping costs.

I just went back to the site and used their Live Customer service Chat. This is what happened:

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'Susan'
Susan: Welcome to our live chat service.
Ellen: I thought I would get free shipping by answering the riddle
Susan: May I have the order number?
Ellen: (edit)
Susan: Did you type in the question and answer in the order?
Ellen: I typed the answer
Ellen: First time customer here, sorry if I didn't do it right
Susan: I have removed the shipping. New total is 29.95.
Ellen: Thank you very much. Can you tell me what to do differently next time?
Susan: I'm sorry. When you write the answer into the comments box, it should be done after we receive the order. For some reason, it wasn't this time.
Ellen: Thank you for your help. Goodbye

Works for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter