Testing for under 12 on B2B?

seasalt81

Mouseketeer
Waiting for chat to open but wondering if anyone has gotten info on the pre-testing requirements for kids under 12 when it comes to back to back sailings. My assumption is for the 2nd leg they don't need the pretest (unless they will do it on the ship??) just the test at the port... but I can't find that in writing anywhere.

On all B2B, everyone will disembark the ship, go through security, and reprocess in (with all your paperwork in hand) for the second cruise just like everyone else. Seems like there will be the opportunity to test.

On all B2B, everyone will disembark the ship, go through security, and reprocess in (with all your paperwork in hand) for the second cruise just like everyone else. Seems like there will be the opportunity to test.

Yep, I know that we will all go through pre-embarkation testing again. My question is about the pre-arrival testing required for children under age 12, taken 24 hours to 3 days prior to sailing date. Obviously we will be on the ship during that period so needed to confirm that that requirement will be waived.

I called DCL and they said while Safe Passage will not show “cleared to sail” without that pre-arrival testing for those under 12, they will know we were on back to back and only the pre-embarkation testing will be required.

Fingers crossed there are no issues! Will report back here after our cruise for others who may be in a similar situation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter