test Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
keishashadow said:
I hear they rent hotel rooms by the hour;) .

good day to all.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
good one keisha !

will ds look like johnny depp incognito pirate?
he will have to beat the gals off with a stick if he does........

Julie would love him. She walked around Disney with one eye closed saying, "I'm a pirate ARRRGGG." The funny thing is, my friend Jody can only close one of her eyes, so she would play back, but Julie woudl insist that she closed the wrong eye.

"That's not a priate, this is a pirate" Julie would say. We would laugh and laugh.

before she met you tony, ocm was known as little miss sassy around these parts.

And all this time I thought I was known as the smart one. :lmao:

macraven said:
and we all love her to pieces.................just the way she is :goodvibes

Awe I really needed that today too. Someone last night took a pic of me and compared it to Mary Kay Letourneau. First of all, i dont look a thing like her, but its just not very nice either.

OT (if there is a topic here:rotfl2: ), on the Theme Park thread they're discussing a big new WDW announcement/contest for Oct...something about a Golden FastPass & sleeping in the castle...with cryogenic Walt.

Enter early, enter often! If I was smart I'd post the link but, we all know where this is going...

I think it's a conspiracy to roll out a new FP system tied into on-site resort stay (think Universal/Loews).

I was thinking that too when I read it, that fast pass was only going to be available to resort guests. We'll see. It starts in October, whatever it is.

keishashadow said:
OT (if there is a topic here:rotfl2: ), on the Theme Park thread they're discussing a big new WDW announcement/contest for Oct...something about a Golden FastPass & sleeping in the castle...with cryogenic Walt.

Enter early, enter often! If I was smart I'd post the link but, we all know where this is going...

I think it's a conspiracy to roll out a new FP system tied into on-site resort stay (think Universal/Loews).

keisha, in one of the forums, i have posted some there. it is the thread of charging for fast pass. someone posted jim hill's article where disney is gearing up for that. it talks about how many fast passes you can get based on the hotel you are in. concierge and the deluxe get unlimited fast passes.
values, where i stay, gets one or two a day.

yea, there is an angle on this topic.

sweetlovin' said:
Awe I really needed that today too. Someone last night took a pic of me and compared it to Mary Kay Letourneau. First of all, i dont look a thing like her, but its just not very nice either.

point me in her direction.
i'll have to hurt her for that........... :rolleyes1

sweetlovin' said:
I was thinking that too when I read it, that fast pass was only going to be available to resort guests. We'll see. It starts in October, whatever it is.

where did yo read about it? on line?

if you did and it is, send me a pm and link me to it.
i want to know how it is before i get there.

getting off now. going to get ready for curves.
i have to change now before anyone gets up.

no doors remember......

macraven said:
keisha, in one of the forums, i have posted some there. it is the thread of charging for fast pass. someone posted jim hill's article where disney is gearing up for that. it talks about how many fast passes you can get based on the hotel you are in. concierge and the deluxe get unlimited fast passes.
values, where i stay, gets one or two a day.

yea, there is an angle on this topic.

I hope that isnt the case. I wouldnt even care if they make you pay for a booklet of fastpasses, but I hope they charge everyone the same price for the booklet. A lot of times, if people are going to stay at one of the luxury resorts, they actaully take a few days out of their vacations to enjoy the resort and don't go to the parks.

Fastpass for resort guest only huh? That will sure cut down on MY time in line at Disney. If I can't get a fastpass with my AP...I won't go much. One of the "perks" of having an AP, at least I think so, is to be aboe to use the fast pass system.

morning all

ocm- those are the cutest pictures :goodvibes
you're kids look great.

yes, maybe we can meet for dinner or at least at a park afterwards.

check with you all later
have a good day :sunny:

Morning all!

That would stink if they start charging for fast passes....and it would stink more if they only offered them to on-site guest...we usually don't stay on-site due to the lack of space. If they are going to charge i think they should do it as an add on to your ticket like they do the options.

Mac--i bet you are gaining muscle and the is why you have only lost 9 lbs...i did curves for a while and i liked doing it and did lose the inches and some lbs. but i couldn't do it anymore as the hours didn't work for me very well.

ocm--i bet your hair looks fine...change is a good thing...never know...you may end up liking it in the end. I always go darker in the fall and litter in the summer...it was a shock when i got my hair done this time...didnt' realize how dark it was.

KS--have fun at the eye dr. Are you going to rent the hotel by the hour with your pirate?! :rolleyes:

Muffy--good morning!

My plans for the day is to take trent to the doctor for a physical so he can go to boyscout camp next week...nothing like waiting till the last minute huh?! :teeth:

Hope you all have a good day today!

Good Morning Everybody.

And ewww you dont not look any thing like that Maryann beetoch.

I have been hearing that Fastpass Rumor for awhile dont know if it will ever happen, but I would hope along with a resort guest perk you would hope they would also leave it for the FLA Residents/Annual Pass holders too.

Good morning friends!

Oh, changing FP maybe? Leave it to Disney to tinker with stuff. I saw enough tinkering with every aspect of the company in my 9.5 yrs. with them. They tinkered the stores right out of the company :sad2:

Pirates are sexy! KS got herself a pirate...as Julie says "arrgggg"...enjoy him while he's hot KS. Hope all goes well with his visit.

Mac, they say a lot goes on behind closed doors, so I guess we'll be seeing first hand exactly what does happen behind those doors :rolleyes1

Where's our boys? Ok Pam, gloat again today............ :furious: I will have Ed comfort me :lovestruc

Oh our Miss Momma has been sassy for quite some time ;)

Oh and then I am going to go for a ride.......

New_shocks_rear_web.jpg

:cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter