Teresa for the News

I just love this the Podcast crew and how each of them adds an interesting perspective. Their chemistry makes it a must-watch. I was literally laughing out loud several times during this episode.

One moment, though, was more poignant. When Kevin said people have only ever quoted the Bible to him to use it as a weapon. Just crushing. Kevin, you are fearfully and wonderfully made. Not all of us Jesus followers agree with the those you've encountered. God bless you. Thank you for shining a light and illuminating the need for acceptance and love.

I agree! Tears came to my eyes when he said that. We love you Kevin.

I think his point about people quoting the bible is dead on for any situation. Aside from my grandmother and some pro wrestling tee shirts, if I hear a bible passage I know I did something wrong in someone's eyes. I always want to ask what the passage is in reference to but most people only memorize that one part of the quote and not the whole thing. Here is my response:

Jesus answered and said to him, "What I do you do not realize now, but you will understand hereafter."
John 13:7
Or simply confuse them by saying John 13 7 and make them look it up, because no one knows every quote from the bible, only the ones they like to throw around.

Love Teresa! That show had me cracking up. Another one who wants to go on the Steel Magnolias cruise!

I think Teresa has mentioned a number of times that she enjoys Universal. I miss the Trip with Teresa..

Ditto to this...! I miss The Trip, and Teresa may be my spirit animal.
This was hands down one of the funnier shows in a while. Pete as host is home, but when the boss is out, these guys' personalities really shine through and it's just kind of a wonderful free for all.

Last edited:
Pete's not there again? That's like four of the last five shows he's missed. I demand three solo shows to make up for this.

Pete's not there again? That's like four of the last five shows he's missed. I demand three solo shows to make up for this.

Although now do feel sorry for him, as even on the UK news they're reporting how bad the weather is in NJ and New York, so I'm sure he much prefer to be in the Studio.

So everyone in that part of the world stay safe!

Also if anyone is interested it's actually quite a nice day in London today, it's around 17c, which in American is about 62f

I am glad someone started this thread. I really want to be delicate and not take away from Pete, but I like the variety in hosts. It's not better or worse, it's just completely different. The dynamics and conversation went a different way. It's one of the things I miss most about Dustin. I was excited about this week's show knowing John was hosting because of a string of fun shows he hosted last fall and it did not disappoint.
John hosts at a different tempo, he shares his humor, hams up the role of stern boss ruffled the room is a bit out of hand and shares a sincere and relatable viewpoint without the rant, a la B&B. I thought the list of gay Disney characters was adorable and so cute that he took time to prep that. #everyoneonWinnieThePooh
I laughed out loud at several places.. it was a fun show. I wish they mix up the hosts regularly, not because I don't love Pete, I can list a dozen things I love about Pete, but it's so rewarding to get to know the others in a different light.

I agree whats with the "stern boss ruffled the room" edge that Pete has. The last show he was on he said "Tick me off and I will fire you!" I just thought it was in poor taste after Oliver had recently "left"?

I wish she would host a special event and the 20th event. Drinking around the world with T Echols!
Last year Teresa and Kathy hosted an ice cream social on the Boardwalk that was great (except for a five minute rain shower).

The list of gay characters was simply brilliant and I think they should sell the list on a shirt....just with the date of the show at the bottom...and it say "watch and learn people". Of course I am sure there are licensing issues....but one can dream. And please make them in plus sizes.

I laughed out loud when she drank from that straw...classic T

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter