TEPPAN EDO on Dining Plan ?

ramftbl

Mouseketeer
:rolleyes1Hello All-
I just read that Teppan Edo hasn't been listed on the 2011 list of Dining Plan Restuarants. Can anyone confirm this or do I need to wait and see ? I'd like to make mt ressie in early February. Thanks to all who respond !

I would also like to know this for sure, but there is a thread on this already and people seemed to think they would be.

I've been watching the other thread and even keep refreshing the link to the brochure but nothing new. Teppan Edo and Yak and Yeti are my family's favorite places (So far) and neither of them are on the list.

Can't wait to know for sure.

Weirdly, MouseMisers.com has updated 2011 basic DDP and QSDP brochures, dated 12/10/10, that look official but the original August releases are still up on the Disney site. (The DxDDP list is there too but gives a "corrupted file" error when I try to open it). The updated copy includes both Teppan Edo and Yak & Yeti (along with everything else that you'd expect - the 2011 list matches the 2010 list plus Via Napoli and La Hacienda).

I wouldn't be surprised if Disney updated the list somewhere, like maybe on their TA portal, but neglected to update the general public link right away. We see it happen all the time with park hours. But since I'm not familiar with MouseMisers at all I'm not sure how confident to be in their information.

Weirdly, MouseMisers.com has updated 2011 basic DDP and QSDP brochures, dated 12/10/10, that look official but the original August releases are still up on the Disney site. (The DxDDP list is there too but gives a "corrupted file" error when I try to open it). The updated copy includes both Teppan Edo and Yak & Yeti (along with everything else that you'd expect - the 2011 list matches the 2010 list plus Via Napoli and La Hacienda).

I wouldn't be surprised if Disney updated the list somewhere, like maybe on their TA portal, but neglected to update the general public link right away. We see it happen all the time with park hours. But since I'm not familiar with MouseMisers at all I'm not sure how confident to be in their information.

Can you post a link to the new one? I just went to their site but couldn't find it.

Thanks.

Saw the same thing about Teppan Edo. When I did a search on disneyworld.com and said to limit my ressie search to those on the plan...Teppan Edo came up (our trip is Jan 1st -- Jan 8th). But....I called to add the plan (we're DVC and I haven't done it yet since I have to pay at that time) the cast member said they didn't know if it was/wasn't...only had the same brochure that was on the website.

I made the ressie anyway and made another at one that is on the list for sure and will call to ask that day then.

Just checked the DDP on the Disney site and both are listed as on the dining plan for 2011. Was hoping they were because I have ADR's at both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter