Temporary Housing

Shajak Nieves-Smith

Earning My Ears
I recently relocated here to Orlando for Disney. I need temporary housing until I find an apartment . Does anyone know of any discounted hotels or apartments available? Thanks

Last edited:
I recently relocated here to Orlando for Disney. I need temporary housing until I find a job. Does anyone know of any discounted hotels or apartments available? Thanks

Without a job I doubt you'll get an apartment. Look at low priced motels on Orbitz etc. Plug in the lowest rate category, plenty will pop up - see if any of them work for you.

We stayed in extended stay America ,There are a lot of weekly/ monthly hotels but make sure you drive or tour them first. Our first weekly hotel was super cheap but it was a dump but it would have been better than nothing if I did not have much money.
Serlago in Kissimmee was the dump at $25-30 a night
Extended stay America was 1650 a month
https://orlando.craigslist.org/apa/d/fully-furnished-studio-all-utilities/7353222690.html
My DH moves a lot for work we do this a lot.
You are lucky that Orlando has a lot of weekly hotels with kitchens compared to some places.
But you probably dont want the Florida project and since covid a lot of people lot there homes and live in hotels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!