Tell me the "weather" where you live.

I think we had more snow fall than they thought. It was very warm yesterday (67), and the ground and roads were warm this morning.

Our average first measurable snow is the middle of December. This is too early for this stuff.

24 now and going to 13 tonight. Here is what we currently have at home. Roads were pretty much covered if they hadn't been salted.

Probably 2 inches on the grass and maybe an inch on the driveway.

20191111_165210-1008x567.jpg

Here is the pool. At least the gas heater and hot tub are close.

20191111_165333-1008x567.jpg

j

Last edited:
Started snowing here at home around 3:30, 1 hr. South it started about 1:00. Wind is blowing and have maybe 3/4 “ with ice. Still calling for 8-12” by tomorrow afternoon.
Tonight’s low 23 with high of 28 on Tuesday and low of 13 Tuesday night.
Yea for four-wheel drive and heated seats in the work truck. :dogdance:

They are calling for rain tomorrow afternoon turning to snow into Wed morning with temps dropping into mid to low 20's . Think I might need to grab my bow and see if I can't harvest some free range Kidney or Black Beans for Chili

Tn 24 degrees and we woke to SNOW. Breaking all kinds of records. We have never seen snow in November.

You Yankees need to get your weather on a leash and keep it fenced in.

I had small flurries falling on my way to work this morning. Drove by local Winn Dixie, they were lined up at door...

Don’t slip and fall, I can send you some ice creepers if needed. :rotfl2:

Still snowing this morning, got about 6 inches.

Yesterday was 65 degrees, and I wore flip flops very comfortably yesterday to my pedicure appointment.

Right now it is 35 degrees and snowing.

I live in the UP of Michigan in the summer until fall, and it is 2 above 0 right now. There is ice on the lakes, and my friends have been skating.

However, I live in Florida from fall until spring, and it was 80 yesterday.
We had a cold front move in last evening with winds and cold, and it must be in the low 50s out there right now.

We are on a steady climb out of the deep freeze. A high of 40 tomorrow. That's only 16 degrees below the "normal" high for this time of year.

Monday the high was 26. The news said there is no average high time all Winter that low (although we get the big swings and it is common to have several days below zero with highs in the single digits, but that is January/February. Not the 2nd week of November.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!