Tell me the "weather" where you live.

Glad she slowed down after making land fall. You should do fine with TS winds. Wave at her as she sails overhead.

j

Here was the weather forecast last night. Nothing expected until Tuesday.

View attachment 718168

Here is what actually happened last night.

View attachment 718169

View attachment 718172

We don't have any snow here, but 10 miles south and much of the metro area has a good covering.

This is a friend's house about 20 miles south of me.

View attachment 718170

j
Heck no. Too early for that. We had some flurries this morning, but not much more than a kid with dandruff scratching his head.

The mercury climbed to a toasty 26 today. Dipping into the teens overnight. Up into the 40s tomorrow. We haven't even bought our turkey for Thanksgiving yet. TOO early for the cold! :crazy2:

Woke up to 30 degrees and some snow on the ground. I like the 80 something we had in Florida friday before we left for home better. Looks like I should have put away the deck furniture before we left for our trip. The rest of it blew to the other corner of the deck out of sight. 20221114_080419.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter