Tell me my luggage won't get lost

barbaraann

Chicago Gal
We are doing a split stay on our upcoming trip to WDW, between Port Orleans and the Beach Club. On June 23, we plan on letting the Bell Services take our luggage at Port Orleans, and make sure that it arrives safely at the Beach Club.

I was originally going to get a taxi.

In order to surprise my grandson, with the move from, the fishing that he loves at Port Orleans; to Stormalong Bay and Epcot, we have changed that plan.

So who, of you, who have done a split stay have had positive results letting Disney move your bags? Tell me I need not worry.

Thanks

disney won't lose your luggage.

do you know that the airlines are now taking advantage of Magical Express and are trying to blame Disney when they lose the luggage.

On our last trip we tried our first split stay - we were a little nervous since we were relying on Disney to transport everything. Both moves, POR-Poly, Poly-Pop went very smoothly with no problems at all. So no worries, your luggage won't get lost:)

Don't worry at all! They have a very efficient way of doing it- each resort has a different colored tag. So when you give your luggage to bell services at POR, they will pull out Beach Club tags and put them on all your pieces of luggage. Then, your luggage will be at the Beach Club by 3pm. Just call bell services and they will bring it up to your room.

Okay, your luggage won't get lost....................... :rolleyes1

Have no fear,I just returned from my trip and I also did a split stay between POR and AKL.You call bell services the night before and tell them when you want your bags picked up.I bought a package of those plastic things that secure your luggage(like to be on the safe side)Make sure you pack an extra bag to take with you like bathing suit and anything really important.They were very prompt.They tol me that luggage gets transfered to other hotels between 1 and 3. I then had breakfast and tok a bus to DTD where I thn picked up a bus to AKL.Went in the pool,had some fun and I checked at bell services at about 3:15 and it was there.Make sure you say your luggage was transfered.I also tipped $1 per bag.I woul ave no prolem doing it again.Its so much fun exploring 2 hotels in one trip!

Have Fun!!!

Thanks to everyone for their replies. I feel so much better. We are going to surprise my grandson with the move. I am worried about taking him away from the fishing at Port Orleans, but I know he will love the Beach Club too. His last morning at Port Orleans, we are going to let him fish and swim as long as he wants.

Thanks again for the reassurance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter