Tell me how you like Biergarten

one of our favorite restaurants for food and atmosphere in all of disney world.

We don't like sharing a table. I don't like the food but DH does. I do like the pretzel bread. Overall, it wouldn't be my first, second, or third choice.

After reading this thread I just booked a reservation for Biergarten for our upcoming trip. My son and I have always wanted to try it. My husband is super picky and there is no way in the world he will touch any of those sausages but maybe he will be able to find something he likes.
There is chicken correct? Do they have salmon on the buffet? I guess we will find out on June 12!!

Thanks everyone for your reviews and for the video!! :thumbsup2

Carla

DH's favorite pavilion and eatery!! A must do for our 1st night at WDW. German beer, Ohmpa band, large selection of food.

We like the communal seating, we have met so many great people at the Biergarden.

One of our favorites. German beer, schnitzel and spaetzle with mushroom sauce, yum. We enjoy the atmosphere. Unfortunately, there are too many new restaurants we want to try this next trip.

After reading this thread I just booked a reservation for Biergarten for our upcoming trip. My son and I have always wanted to try it. My husband is super picky and there is no way in the world he will touch any of those sausages but maybe he will be able to find something he likes.
There is chicken correct? Do they have salmon on the buffet? I guess we will find out on June 12!!

Thanks everyone for your reviews and for the video!! :thumbsup2

Carla

The salmon/other fish often has a cream sauce on it, but the chicken is plain roasted chicken pieces. Don't let him get the sauerbraten (pickled roast) but do encourage him to try the schnitzel- it's just flattened breaded pork chop. Spaetzle is plain pasta. Very safe. There's lots of plainer foods, including some of the sausages. There's generally lots to choose from, even for less adventurous eaters.

Love it. We have been to WDW 15+ times and tried BIergaren for the first time in 2015. We have since been every year, it's now a must do! It's my DD4's favourite. The show and atmosphere is really fun.

We really enjoyed it as well, but decided to try Garden Grill this time instead.

We love Biergarten, it's my husband's must do! It's a great atmosphere, you sit at tables with other families and get a chance to visit with people from all over the globe. We have meat eaters in the family and are not disappointed in the selection here.....oh, and the pretzel bread mmmmm.
Music plays off and on during the meal times as the gentlemen do needs rests. The young ones (and young at heart ) enjoy dancing to the music. Enjoy!

The salmon/other fish often has a cream sauce on it, but the chicken is plain roasted chicken pieces. Don't let him get the sauerbraten (pickled roast) but do encourage him to try the schnitzel- it's just flattened breaded pork chop. Spaetzle is plain pasta. Very safe. There's lots of plainer foods, including some of the sausages. There's generally lots to choose from, even for less adventurous eaters.

Thank you very much for your reply. I will definitely use your suggestions. I can't wait to try it!!

Carla

We did both on our last trip, and we're under whelmed by teppan edo, but loved the experience at biergarten. Make sure you go at a time closer to the show. We unfortunately had eaten and we're getting ready to leave as the show was starting so missed most of it. Bummer.

I switched my Teppan Edo ADR to Biergarten after reading a review about Teppan not accommodating someone with a shellfish allergy. So tell me how do you like the food and the show? What does the shows usually start?

I think it's something everyone should try at least once because it's so unique.

That said, I'm a teatotaller who is not a huge fan of dinner or lunch buffets. So it's not among my favorite World Showcase restaurants (for me, it's a bucket list place and not a go-back-to every-time place).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter