Tell me all about Fantasy!

I actually found the aft vibrations instantly cured me of any mild case of vertigo I may or may not have felt. Never got nauseous, thankfully.

Some things I noticed vs our DCL cruise on the Wonder:
-the kids club has a Dr. Strange themed room - our fave Marvel character!
-stateroom 5148 1/2 (just decoration but were the kids super excited everytime we walked past)
-so many more Characters (bigger ship, more CM)
-outside Cove Cafe a CM did some great towel animals! These changed periodically, and even did a Grogu on SW day
-they often closed certain sections of deck 4 outside. It was just annoying to have to go from one end of the ship to the other without a straight path. Sometimes I would go the wrong way and end up in a bar I didn't intend to. Or realizing on that deck the only way through was to go past the bar.
-mini golf and the Aquaduck were super fun!
-edited to add: if you take the aft elevator to the pool you have to go through Cabana's. It was super awkward at first to be going through an eating area dressed in our suits (even if it was empty) but quickly got used to it.

Enjoy your cruise!

Last edited:
I actually found the aft vibrations instantly cured me of any mild case of vertigo I may or may not have felt. Never got nauseous, thankfully.

Some things I noticed vs our DCL cruise on the Wonder:
-the kids club has a Dr. Strange themed room - our fave Marvel character!
-stateroom 5148 1/2 (just decoration but were the kids super excited everytime we walked past)
-so many more Characters (bigger ship, more CM)
-outside Cove Cafe a CM did some great towel animals! These changed periodically, and even did a Grogu on SW day
-they often closed certain sections of deck 4 outside. It was just annoying to have to go from one end of the ship to the other without a straight path. Sometimes I would go the wrong way and end up in a bar I didn't intend to. Or realizing on that deck the only way through was to go past the bar.
-mini golf and the Aquaduck were super fun!
-edited to add: if you take the aft elevator to the pool you have to go through Cabana's. It was super awkward at first to be going through an eating area dressed in our suits (even if it was empty) but quickly got used to it.

Enjoy your cruise!
I wish the vibration cured mine. I didn’t get sick but I could tell if I was late taking my motion medicine before going to dinner. The dining rooms were horrible for me on the motion.

I took a picture of some of the towel animals outside the cove.

Taking the coward elevators took you too the adult only area of deck 11.

Attachments

• 692D20EC-33A3-4C67-8125-79F59A619235.jpeg
    692D20EC-33A3-4C67-8125-79F59A619235.jpeg
    79.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 4CF88C23-7C6B-45B4-A7D1-1F9D1CE4639E.jpeg
    4CF88C23-7C6B-45B4-A7D1-1F9D1CE4639E.jpeg
    72 KB · Views: 3

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter