Tell me about living in San Diego area, please!

Zoemakes5

<font color=deeppink>Support me in my Disney mania
I will be cross-posting for traffic....
My DH may have a job opportunity in the San Diego area! Being from So. Cal area (Redondo beach and Torrance), I'm all for the idea, but wanted to get the scoop from people who live there.

What's a good neighborhood/community for families with kids?
What's a good school district?
Job market okay? Is it possible/probable to get a job that can pay the cost of living there?
What do you love, like and hate?

And, this may be way out there, but anyone know of Autism/Asperger's support in the area?

Any input is greatly appreciated! I have a brother who lives in Carlsbad and parents who live in Vista, and they both love it, but all they seem to know is those areas. I don't think it would be reasonable (financially or commute-wise) to live in their areas, it's just too dang expensive and too far away from the downtown area!

Carlsbad is a great area, my father works out there. I grew up in the North Inland County area (Poway) and the area surrounding is fantastic. Check out Carmel Mtn. and Rancho Penasquitos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter