Tell me about BW Concierge Level

stagemomx3

DIS Veteran
We are trying to decide between get two rooms concierge level at Boardwalk Inn or a 2 bed room villa. The difference is abotu $400 a night. Would is available at concierge level?

KerryCM is the resident expert for the BWI club level. If she doesn't see this thread, go ahead and drop her a PM. I'm sure she'd be happy to answer any questions you might have.

KerryCM is the expert here but I will try to help. We have stayed twice and we are hooked as you can see from my sig. Going back again and probably from now on! The IPO or planning office will be in contact with you after you make your reservation and they will help you with your ADRs. I emailed them to let them know our dates after I booked. They are wonderful and have always gotten me everything I have requested. Helped book spa packages for my mother & I last year, the Princess Tea party for DD & I in 2005, and so on. They are great. The real treat is when you get to the resort and meet the cast members in the lounge. They are all WONDERFUL!!!! Lorenzo, Steve, Jackie, Pete, Robin, and the rest treat you like family. They always remember you. Always quick to help. We love getting to know them and visit with them every day. I can't say enough about the cast members. The offerings in the lounge are wonderful as well. There is a continental breakfast, snacks throughout the day. From 5-7 there are appetizers such as dips with veggies and breads and then there are things provided by the restaurants on the Boardwalk. Something different every night. Some of the things I remember are mini burgers from the ESPN Club, wings from the ESPN Club, things like that. Then from 8-10 there are cordials and desserts. You will have turndown service in your room also. It is just an all around great stay at BWI Concierge!!:cloud9: Hope this helps!

We were given a free upgrade to BWI Concierge last year and it was wonderful! If $ is not an issue, it's a lovely way to go!

I really prefer the BWV to the concierge at the BWI. I have stayed in varies room on the concierge Deluxe level including the steeplechase suite, and I found it to be "Just ok". I much rather had a one-bedroom villa!!! everytime I have been in the concierge lounge, I was just not impressed, I found the staff very unhelpful,The food was the same crap one day to the next...and when staying there for more then a week, you need something more then a carbohydrate!! ......I had only stayed there more then once due to the times I went and could not get the YC concierge...so a vote for the BWV!!

We are trying to decide between get two rooms concierge level at Boardwalk Inn or a 2 bed room villa. The difference is abotu $400 a night. Would is available at concierge level?

The lounge is very nice and it is keyed access.
The staff is wonderful, Jackie, Lorenzo, Robin, and Pete are all a pleasure.
The food was very good, we were left daily messages about fireworks and always invited to come down to the lounge to watch Illuminations from the balcony.

We had a king bed room over looking the Boardwalk and it was ssooo nice.
The view was amazing. I cant say enough wonderful things about our visit there. BWI concierge would be my first choice, if it wasnt available I would go else where but it really was great.

The walk to Epcot and MGM, walk to dining all over the BW plus YC and BC are right there. There is so much to do, it was cool to watch from the balcony and see the performers on the BW.

The Boardwalk Concierge staff is awesome. Another vote for Lorenzo, Jackie, Robin and Marta. We have always felt welcomed. The lounge offers great food, a great place to view illuminations, and just a great place to relax. We have been lucky enough to always have a great room location, mousekeeping is exceptional. We would come back to our room to find towel animals, turn down service, and even chocolate on our pillows. When the staff says "Welcome Home" you truly are home!

so true nascar girl, we truly felt at home at the BWI. The towel animals were great so was the candy. We came back one night and had candy and taffy.
The taffy was Fab!

this was our room at the BWI concierge awesme view
king bed room
Easterfeb2007033.jpg

Easterfeb2007025.jpg

Easterfeb2007026.jpg

Easterfeb2007028.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter