• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Teens and Disneyworld

Your coworker obviously has no idea what Disney is all about. I will be 18 soon and I have been going to WDW ever since I was very very young. I LOVE the place. Sometimes it is just important to ignore the ignorant and form an opinion based on the comments and suggestions of people who DO know WDW inside and out.

If people think Pleasure Island is for young children...or Rock 'n' Roller Coaster is for babies...or spas, fancy dinning, etc. etc...then why isn't Universal filled with a bunch of 3 year olds?

WDW is geared for EVERY age...not just babies, pre-teens, teens, adults...but ALL ages. No one can be too old for WDW, with the rides and attractions and recreation options, it is nearly impossible for someone to be too old for WDW...in fact...it is impossible.

Walt Disney visioned a place for the young and young at heart...he even mentions that in his opening announcement in 1955... ;)

If someone hasn't lost sight of their imagination, their dreams, their excitement and their ability to have fun...that someone will love WDW.

:thumbsup2

P.S. -- Still in doubt? Check out the Teen Disney board...you will find that there are a lot of teens who adore Disney...who are addicted to its magic! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter