Teenage Wisdom

Life comes at you fast-always eat your dessert first.

Veritas vos liberabit-the truth will set you free
errare humanum est-to error is to be human
usus est optimus-experience is the best teacher

and my favorite...

Carpe Diem
(sieze the day)

The romans had so much more that apply even today...i was too lazy to look them up...

I have a Latin one of my own:
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati - When All Else Fails Play Dead (gotta love the Red Green show..)

Another one I like is:
Most people will never know anything beyond what they see with their own two eyes..

Niquil. The medical ductape. If it cant fix it, it'll knock you out so you cant feel it. (this is mine)

Life is short, eat dessert first (this was my grandma's she had a dessert business. I put it on her business cards)

Id rather have a few minutes of wonderful and die soon than live long and have nothing special. (quote from who I named after)

Love isn't brains. ITs blood. Blood screaming inside you to work its will. (not mine, but I like it)

Cest Le Vie -so is life- (french and over used but it is alot like my attitude)

If you always do what you've always done, then you'll alwasy get what you've alwasy gotten. OR Doing something over and over and expecting somethign different each time is TRUE insanity.

Those are mine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter